Relationship Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
This is something that's been troubling me for awhile now. I'm a careful guy, and through a mutual friend I met a girl. This girl currently is in a different country though within a few years we're planning to relocate. The problem lies with my parents. Nothing I say can convince him that in fact thi girl is real. I of course know that this catfishing thing can happen online, but have decent enough proof that it's real. So please, what can I do to show them that this girl is in fact real and who she says she is? Thanks.
batter mix
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
FaceTime with her and take screenshots to show your parents. Or if the girl is comfortable enough, FaceTime with her in front of your parents.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Yeah I've offered them this and am open to it as we normally facetime each other most nights anyway. Still though, my dad says she could be working in some sort of 'gang' and so that's not proof.
(Original post by batter mix)
FaceTime with her and take screenshots to show your parents. Or if the girl is comfortable enough, FaceTime with her in front of your parents.
batter mix
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah I've offered them this and am open to it as we normally facetime each other most nights anyway. Still though, my dad says she could be working in some sort of 'gang' and so that's not proof.
Get the mutual friend involved so that they can vouch for your girl?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.66%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.13%

Watched Threads