What Would You Have Done? Watch

Glimmerz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Did I make the right choice? I was stuck between 2 unis, both were good. I knew I was going to get at least a merit for my course and wanted to do animation. I got a Distinction in the end.

One uni wasn't that well known, but offered me £200 scholarship every year for 3 years for achieving merit, gave me an unconditional offer, and everyone was extremely friendly and it was closer to home.

The other university was better known, but was competitive and hard to get into, gave me conditional offer, and was much farther from home and offered no scholarship, but everyone was still friendly.

I chose the second uni, the better known one but no scholarship. What would other people in my place have done? I'm just curious.
PetitePanda
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would've gone for the uni that city/ town and content of the course I liked more. I wouldn't care about reputation or scholarship. However, I would've prefered the second one because I will be able to challenge myself more to do better if it's more competitive but that's only my opinion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (57)
56.44%
No (44)
43.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed