My brother says my truck would get him bullied? Watch

keptinside
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Just drop him near the school not infront of school. Let him have a few steps, if he’s ashamed of le TRUCK
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Ah okay that makes more sense. In your OP though you specifically said you would only be using it for taking your brother to school and yourself to uni, hence my question about whether a truck was necessary. If you're going to be using it for other things, would be good to include these!

If you're going to be using it a lot for transporting things etc., would it not be better to save up for a better truck? (I am biased towards Tacomas) There are ones out there a lot better and would likely last longer if you saved up for it.
Right. Just reread and probably should have included that. I'd be using it for school run, uni, camping, both jobs (garage and DIY) and nights out if I was going to meet my friends and didn't want to worry about busses/trains/stuff like that.
I've taken a look at the 2 trucks and they both seem decent. Some guys at the garage have offered to scout around for me but these seem alright. If a better one comes along soon then I'll get that, and don't mind saving if it's within a few months, but this is the budget I have rn and I need some form of transport within the next few months tbh. September at latest.
scorpion95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
If you really like the pickup and can afford it (tax, insurance, fuel, etc) then go for it. It would help if you added a picture of the two different colours and we could help you decide which colour one to go for. There is nothing wrong with a pickup and doubt any one would bully your brother because of it. I quite like pickups and proper 4x4's and would like to get a pickup at some point when I can afford it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (122)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (58)
9.29%
No I am happy with my course choice (352)
56.41%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.74%

Watched Threads