Vue notice period Watch

alfarr
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I cant seem to find notice period anywhere in the handbook and i cant find my contract, can anyone help? i've been there less than a month so was wondering if need to give any notice at all?
Xarao
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you worked with your employer for a month or longer, you need to give one week's notice (if it's not mentioned within the contract).

This is what I found within 3.9 seconds of using Google.
alfarr
Rep:
?
It's different for every company, as my contract isn't available to me now, i thought i'd use this platform to find a constructive answer, which you have not given.
(Original post by Xarao)
If you worked with your employer for a month or longer, you need to give one week's notice (if it's not mentioned within the contract).

This is what I found within 3.9 seconds of using Google.
Xarao
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by alfarr)
It's different for every company, as my contract isn't available to me now, i thought i'd use this platform to find a constructive answer, which you have not given.
Actually it was constructive, you're just very bitter.

It's okay though.
Paypurr
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Xarao)
Actually it was constructive, you're just very bitter.

It's okay though.
It wasn’t helpful really. Since OP doesn’t remember as stated in their contract. I used to work at McDonalds, only for 3 months, and I had to give a 2 week notice period. As said in my contract.

I would give 2 weeks, couldn’t you ask your manager?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Paypurr; 1 week ago
alfarr
Rep:
?
thank you!

I kind of want to keep my cards close to my chest, i want to still work for another week, if they know my intention of handing my notice then it might result with them taking away some shifts.
(Original post by Paypurr)
It wasn’t helpful really. Since OP doesn’t remember as stated in their contract. I used to work at McDonalds, only for 3 months, and I had to give a 2 week notice period. As said in my contract.

I would give 2 weeks, couldn’t you ask your manager?
Paypurr
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by alfarr)
thank you!

I kind of want to keep my cards close to my chest, i want to still work for another week, if they know my intention of handing my notice then it might result with them taking away some shifts.
I doubt they would change your shifts just because you want to leave, it would be highly unprofessional in doing so. Good luck for whatever you do next!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (155)
17.69%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.68%
No I am happy with my course choice (518)
59.13%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.5%

Watched Threads