My boss was my former sugar daddy but I really like his nephew. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm currently a uni student, and need some financial assistance since I'm going to medical school once I'm done. I met this guy on this online website and met up with him and began a casual relationship with him. He has paid for a lot of books and equipment for my uni and I have received enough money to buy my books and materials for medical school. I ended the relationship not too long ago since I don't need to continue it anymore, but I did end up working at this man's firm. This was a way for me to make money aside from other things. There I met his nephew who is an intern at the firm. We hit it off quite well and he says hello to me every morning and smiles. I currently still work at this firm but will be quitting soon as I will be graduating next year. I know this sounds completely insane but I really like this guy. He's so kind and he just a goofy type of guy. I resorted to have a sugar daddy (I hate this word so much) to get my uni and materials paid since I don't have the funds to complete my career, but now that I am done with that and I will soon be leaving this job, I would like to get to know this guy outside of the workplace. I know this is way too complicated but I would be open to telling him that I had a thing with his uncle but it was nothing serious, it was just for the sake of my career. Though I do feel ashamed for having done that, I know that I could not afford it any other way. Does anyone have an suggestions?
Xarao
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Have you tried Grindr? May be more suitable for you.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm currently a uni student, and need some financial assistance since I'm going to medical school once I'm done. I met this guy on this online website and met up with him and began a casual relationship with him. He has paid for a lot of books and equipment for my uni and I have received enough money to buy my books and materials for medical school. I ended the relationship not too long ago since I don't need to continue it anymore, but I did end up working at this man's firm. This was a way for me to make money aside from other things. There I met his nephew who is an intern at the firm. We hit it off quite well and he says hello to me every morning and smiles. I currently still work at this firm but will be quitting soon as I will be graduating next year. I know this sounds completely insane but I really like this guy. He's so kind and he just a goofy type of guy. I resorted to have a sugar daddy (I hate this word so much) to get my uni and materials paid since I don't have the funds to complete my career, but now that I am done with that and I will soon be leaving this job, I would like to get to know this guy outside of the workplace. I know this is way too complicated but I would be open to telling him that I had a thing with his uncle but it was nothing serious, it was just for the sake of my career. Though I do feel ashamed for having done that, I know that I could not afford it any other way. Does anyone have an suggestions?
Lot of variables and it depends.
Will the ex sugar daddy cause trouble or is he fine with it ending?
Is the other person interested?
You cant tell how the new person will react, it could be fine it could be hostile. I would suggest telling him sooner rather than later. You also have the dynamic the ex SD will not want the nephew to know about his activities?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
He was fine ending it, as he knew that I only really need money for my medical materials and books. I believe the guy is interested as he can be quite flirty in the office but who knows to be honest. I would have to ask him upfront. I know I won't be able to tell if he'll react fine or completely lose it, but I can talk with my boss and ask if I can tell him, because I really don't want to lie to this guy.
(Original post by 999tigger)
Lot of variables and it depends.
Will the ex sugar daddy cause trouble or is he fine with it ending?
Is the other person interested?
You cant tell how the new person will react, it could be fine it could be hostile. I would suggest telling him sooner rather than later. You also have the dynamic the ex SD will not want the nephew to know about his activities?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He was fine ending it, as he knew that I only really need money for my medical materials and books. I believe the guy is interested as he can be quite flirty in the office but who knows to be honest. I would have to ask him upfront. I know I won't be able to tell if he'll react fine or completely lose it, but I can talk with my boss and ask if I can tell him, because I really don't want to lie to this guy.
I would mention it to boss/ ex boss, Not surfe he would want his nephew knowing.
If not dont tell him until later or if it comes up. You dont have to lie if it doesnt come up.
Neilos
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I don't imagine telling the nephew that his uncle essentially paid for sex with a younger lady (I assume you did that), would go down overly well with anyone involved. Whether that's how either side saw it, it sounds like it was arranged that way - an exchange of one thing for another - and anyone else could easily see it that way.

So if you do say anything, you might be better off leaving the whole 'met on a sugar daddy website' side out of it. It'd probably be less of an issue that you simply had a relationship and he bought you some gifts during it. Going even more honest and admitting you entered the relationship hoping for financial assistance may reflect a little badly, but not as badly as saying the relationship was arranged the way it was.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (155)
17.59%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.63%
No I am happy with my course choice (523)
59.36%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.42%

Watched Threads