Casting Avenue Scam?? Watch

ddamiiii
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I've just been contacted by Casting Avenue saying that I've been shortlisted out of 100 girls and all that. They then went on to tell me that they're just trying to find out a but about me and stuff but I'm not sure whether I can trust them. Has anyone ever had any experience with this company so I know I'm not being scammed lol

Thanks
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by ddamiiii)
I've just been contacted by Casting Avenue saying that I've been shortlisted out of 100 girls and all that. They then went on to tell me that they're just trying to find out a but about me and stuff but I'm not sure whether I can trust them. Has anyone ever had any experience with this company so I know I'm not being scammed lol

Thanks
If you aren't sure if you can trust them, then that's a bad sign. I would steer clear of them.
Surnia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by ddamiiii)

Thanks
A quick online search throws up 2 red flags. Their website makes me very suspicious as there is no address or phone number for offices. Also, there was a company called Casting Avenue Ltd that only lasted about a year.

Anyway, how did they get your details to contact you, did you apply anywhere?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.95%
No I am happy with my course choice (487)
58.89%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.51%

Watched Threads