Help Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I've recently had unprotected sex with my boyfriend just a few days after my period. Im worried i might be pregnant because after he pulled out and ejaculated, i performed oral sex on him and he continued again right after. Can i fall pregnant from precum or a possibly a bit of sperm left behind?
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
'Precum' can but often doesn't contain viable sperm, so unprotected sex is not a safe thing to do.

You cannot get pregnant from preforming oral sex, but can catch some STIs this way.

Generally you want to keep penis secretions away from your vagina to protect you from both pregnancy and STIs.

The easiest option is to use condoms and be mindful of contamination when engaging in sexual activity. Talking to your doctor about longterm contraception is also worth doing.

Depending on when your exposure was you could take emergence contraception, or just wait for your period. If your period is 7 days late, I'd take a pregnant test.

Chances are you'll be find but this isn't worth the risk in future.
Last edited by JTfoxlove; 5 days ago
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've recently had unprotected sex with my boyfriend just a few days after my period. Im worried i might be pregnant because after he pulled out and ejaculated, i performed oral sex on him and he continued again right after. Can i fall pregnant from precum or a possibly a bit of sperm left behind?
Yes there's a chance you could be pregnant. In future, please use condoms or other contraception. You should also both get checked for STDs in a few weeks time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.74%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.01%
No I am happy with my course choice (399)
57.08%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (99)
14.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed