The Student Room Group

Amazon degree apprenticeship

Did anyone go to amazon software engineer degree apprenticeship? If so have you heard from them if you got accepted?

How long do they take to get back to you after interview?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ash299
Did anyone go to amazon software engineer degree apprenticeship? If so have you heard from them if you got accepted?

How long do they take to get back to you after interview?

Hey I went for the interview last week. I got the call today confirming my placement.
Reply 2
Congrats I haven’t gotten a call unfortunately. I may have been rejected. Good luck

Btw did you go Thursday or Friday assessment? How did you find the technical interview ?
Original post by Lookingforajob1
Hey I went for the interview last week. I got the call today confirming my placement.
set for bezos! (thats a cheesy play on life) lol.
Original post by Ash299
Congrats I haven’t gotten a call unfortunately. I may have been rejected. Good luck

Btw did you go Thursday or Friday assessment? How did you find the technical interview ?

I went on Thursday. I found the first technical interview more straight forward, but felt like I performed less well on the second one.
Hey I am just wondering whether you are still working as an apprentice for amazon, if so could you explain further the curriculum etc. And also are you residential in your first year? If so what is the accommodation like? Do you have any advice for people starting in September? And if you get a grade below the expected A-Level requirements, are they strict once candidates have been accepted? Thanks
Original post by Sluggardfoot
Hey I am just wondering whether you are still working as an apprentice for amazon, if so could you explain further the curriculum etc. And also are you residential in your first year? If so what is the accommodation like? Do you have any advice for people starting in September? And if you get a grade below the expected A-Level requirements, are they strict once candidates have been accepted? Thanks

1. Yes I am still working as an amazon apprentice.
2. Its a condensed course where you spend most of your time at amazon and have a few week long workshops with the training provider.
3. No we are not residential we all live at home.
4. We are working on improving the experience for our next software developer apprentices so just come prepared to learn.
5. I don't think they are too strict about minimum grades. They will also take your perform in the assessment and interview into consideration.
1. Yes I am still working as an amazon apprentice.
2. Its a condensed course where you spend most of your time at amazon and have a few week long workshops with the training provider.
3. No we are not residential we all live at home.
4. We are working on improving the experience for our next software developer apprentices so just come prepared to learn.
5. I don't think they are too strict about minimum grades. They will also take your perform in the assessment and interview into consideration.

Hi!

Do you know when this year’s applicants will hear back on if we’ve passed through to the next stage?

Thanks,

Danny
Reply 8
Hi, Can you tell me what the final interview consists of? I have it in a few weeks and I'm very nervous.Do you get asked coding questions and are they difficult? Also, can you give any tips and pointers you wish you had?Thanks :smile:
No idea unfortunately.
Reply 10

i done the video interview and i kinda messed up on the coding challenge but i think i did well on the other questions. Do you think ill be considered for face to face meeting
Original post by jamae1
i done the video interview and i kinda messed up on the coding challenge but i think i did well on the other questions. Do you think ill be considered for face to face meeting

hey, do you have any tips for me? I am doing it soon
Hi, congrats btw. Would you be able to shed some light on the video interview and AC process (questions etc)?
Original post by jamae1

what were the questions like
where they technical or based about us?
Hi there,
Does anyone know when Amazon open up applications for the degree apprenticeship roles?
Original post by junaidkhan6
Hi there,
Does anyone know when Amazon open up applications for the degree apprenticeship roles?

february
Reply 16
Hi Guys
Anyone applied for their solution architect role ? If so would be great to understand your experience please.

Hey may I ask you how the assessment day with the group project went? They’ve given me no info on how to prepare

Hey! Did you end up joining Amazon as a Software Engineering Degree Apprenticeship. If so, do you have any advice and do you enjoy it. If not, what did you go on to do instead?
Thanks!!
Reply 19
Hi I am looking to apply to sde apprenticeship does anyone remember how the assessment was and if there is any coding what sort of coding questions did they give
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest