Amazon degree apprenticeship Watch

Ash299
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Did anyone go to amazon software engineer degree apprenticeship? If so have you heard from them if you got accepted?

How long do they take to get back to you after interview?
Lookingforajob1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Ash299)
Did anyone go to amazon software engineer degree apprenticeship? If so have you heard from them if you got accepted?

How long do they take to get back to you after interview?
Hey I went for the interview last week. I got the call today confirming my placement.
Ash299
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Congrats I haven’t gotten a call unfortunately. I may have been rejected. Good luck

Btw did you go Thursday or Friday assessment? How did you find the technical interview ?
(Original post by Lookingforajob1)
Hey I went for the interview last week. I got the call today confirming my placement.
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
set for bezos! (thats a cheesy play on life) lol.
(Original post by Lookingforajob1)
Lookingforajob1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Ash299)
Congrats I haven’t gotten a call unfortunately. I may have been rejected. Good luck

Btw did you go Thursday or Friday assessment? How did you find the technical interview ?
I went on Thursday. I found the first technical interview more straight forward, but felt like I performed less well on the second one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (122)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (58)
9.29%
No I am happy with my course choice (352)
56.41%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.74%

Watched Threads