Ash299
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Did anyone go to amazon software engineer degree apprenticeship? If so have you heard from them if you got accepted?

How long do they take to get back to you after interview?
Lookingforajob1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Ash299)
Did anyone go to amazon software engineer degree apprenticeship? If so have you heard from them if you got accepted?

How long do they take to get back to you after interview?
Hey I went for the interview last week. I got the call today confirming my placement.
Ash299
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Congrats I haven’t gotten a call unfortunately. I may have been rejected. Good luck

Btw did you go Thursday or Friday assessment? How did you find the technical interview ?
(Original post by Lookingforajob1)
Hey I went for the interview last week. I got the call today confirming my placement.
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
set for bezos! (thats a cheesy play on life) lol.
Lookingforajob1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Ash299)
Congrats I haven’t gotten a call unfortunately. I may have been rejected. Good luck

Btw did you go Thursday or Friday assessment? How did you find the technical interview ?
I went on Thursday. I found the first technical interview more straight forward, but felt like I performed less well on the second one.
Sluggardfoot
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey I am just wondering whether you are still working as an apprentice for amazon, if so could you explain further the curriculum etc. And also are you residential in your first year? If so what is the accommodation like? Do you have any advice for people starting in September? And if you get a grade below the expected A-Level requirements, are they strict once candidates have been accepted? Thanks
Lookingforajob1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sluggardfoot)
Hey I am just wondering whether you are still working as an apprentice for amazon, if so could you explain further the curriculum etc. And also are you residential in your first year? If so what is the accommodation like? Do you have any advice for people starting in September? And if you get a grade below the expected A-Level requirements, are they strict once candidates have been accepted? Thanks
1. Yes I am still working as an amazon apprentice.
2. Its a condensed course where you spend most of your time at amazon and have a few week long workshops with the training provider.
3. No we are not residential we all live at home.
4. We are working on improving the experience for our next software developer apprentices so just come prepared to learn.
5. I don't think they are too strict about minimum grades. They will also take your perform in the assessment and interview into consideration.
dannymaher67
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
1. Yes I am still working as an amazon apprentice.
2. Its a condensed course where you spend most of your time at amazon and have a few week long workshops with the training provider.
3. No we are not residential we all live at home.
4. We are working on improving the experience for our next software developer apprentices so just come prepared to learn.
5. I don't think they are too strict about minimum grades. They will also take your perform in the assessment and interview into consideration.
Hi!

Do you know when this year’s applicants will hear back on if we’ve passed through to the next stage?

Thanks,

Danny
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.52%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.62%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (61)
18.32%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
21.02%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (33)
9.91%
I haven't started researching yet (32)
9.61%

Watched Threads