I hate my family Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
this summer I went on holiday for 3 weeks to my home town , I stayed with my aunties and cousins as they live in large apartments next to each other. However I felt it hard to become friends with them . I can speak the language fairly well but it seems though they were jealous of me because we live in the uk and are a lot better of than them. I don't know what to do, and I literally mean we spoke a bit on the first day and then they started whispering about us (this is the kids, my cousins) and it also felt like my aunties didn't like me. I was in the house a lot and it was so awkward as they just ignored me or disregarded me, and I had many arguments with my cousins because they treated me badly or my younger brother who is very little so I was defensive if they tried anything on him. Then it felt like they hated us and would not even look at me, I felt upset.
Xarao
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Just don't go back their?

Some people show hate for such petty reasons, but you can't control that.
YaliaV
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Have you told your parents? How old are you?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
keptinside
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Pass them days and you’re back to your normal life. Don’t worry or care about your cousins or aunties either.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
My Mother , its her side of the family got mad at my cousins, but other than that what they did was so ignorant like I came to visit them because I havent seen them in so many years, and they didn't even look at me or acknowledge me or say hello or anything,
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
What country is it
Anonymous #1
not relevant
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
bump
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Maybe don't look down on them? But yeah, if you don't get along, then don't talk. Simple issue, simple solution.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (153)
17.81%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.73%
No I am happy with my course choice (507)
59.02%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (124)
14.44%

Watched Threads