I AM IN A HUGE TROUBLE.I lied to bf1 , i lied to bf2 Watch

8l5k2j
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Ok, i will make this short.

i have been dating my bf (lets call him bf1) for 2 years and started cheating on him the past 6 months. He saw a pic of me and my new bf (bf2) kissing and he confronted me, i acted as if i am the victim, cried, cried, cried and told him that i only met him once because i was depressed and that he is blackmailing me now. That i was afraid he will tell you. He believed me and told me that he will help me. He took bf2s phone number from me.

Then, bf2 called me and asked to meet me, he told me that bf1 called him and asked to meet him. He asked why bf1 still acting this way and stuff, he was mad. Then i started to cry, cry, cry, i said that i am scared of bf1 that he doesnt understand that i dont like him anymore and that he wants to force me to be his gf, He believed me and told me not to worry.

But, bf2, came to my school, today was the last day. He stood in front of the school waiting for bf1. Then bf1 saw him and they both met for the first time, i was clueless, i came out of the school and just saw the two guys arguing. My older brother (26), who came to pick me up recognized bf1 and was standing with him.

Then when bf2 saw me, he said stuff i didnt even understand because i was so scared. Then bf1 jumped bf2 and my brother started to break them apart but he failed. They fought for like 20 mins, people will break them apart but they will just jump each other again. they both bled but bf2 bled a lot.

Did i wait to get confronted? no. I ran as fast as i could to the bus station. I even left my brother there.

My brother and bf1 went home together. I was in my room when i heard them come in, did i stay home? no. I sneaked out, i took some clothes and my laptop and i am in my grand mothers house now.

My brother called me but i didnt answer.

I dont even know why i am running away.

I am afraid i will get beaten up by my bfs, i really am still shocked and traumatized by how they fought. I know i am manipulative but things got out of control.

I am 16, my two bfs are both 16 too.

I regret everything Help? oh i feel so scared i want to leave the whole country, i should have never done any of what i have done.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 8l5k2j)

i have been dating my bf (lets call him bf1) for 2 years and started cheating on him the past 6 months. He saw a pic of me and my new bf (bf2) kissing and he confronted me, i acted as if i am the victim, cried, cried, cried and told him that i only met him once because i was depressed and that he is blackmailing me now. That i was afraid he will tell you. He believed me and told me that he will help me. He took bf2s phone number from me.

Then, bf2 called me and asked to meet me, he told me that bf1 called him and asked to meet him. He asked why bf1 still acting this way and stuff, he was mad. Then i started to cry, cry, cry, i said that i am scared of bf1 that he doesnt understand that i dont like him anymore and that he wants to force me to be his gf, He believed me and told me not to worry.

But, bf2, came to my school, today was the last day. He stood in front of the school waiting for bf1. Then bf1 saw him and they both met for the first time, i was clueless, i came out of the school and just saw the two guys arguing. My older brother (26), who came to pick me up recognized bf1 and was standing with him.

Then when bf2 saw me, he said stuff i didnt even understand because i was so scared. Then bf1 jumped bf2 and my brother started to break them apart but he failed. They fought for like 20 mins, people will break them apart but they will just jump each other again. they both bled but bf2 bled a lot.

Did i wait to get confronted? no. I ran as fast as i could to the bus station. I even left my brother there.

My brother and bf1 went home together. I was in my room when i heard them come in, did i stay home? no. I sneaked out, i took some clothes and my laptop and i am in my grand mothers house now.

I am afraid i will get beaten up by my bfs, i really am still shocked and traumatized by how they fought. I know i am manipulative but things got out of control.

I regret everything Help? oh i feel so scared i want to leave the whole country, i should have never done any of what i have done.
Exciting and think of it as a life experience.
Theres been a regular troll recently who starts these type of threads and you are a new account with 1 post....

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, then bf1 and 2 (if they exist ) will have figured it out. BF 2 should dump you and you have a reputation as a liar. Not sure running away will help you as the reach of TSR is far. Maybe apologise to BF 1 and tell him you are a liar and not to be trusted, tell BF 2 roughly the same. Get ready for A levels. Your brother will have worked it out as well. Ofc this is all assuming it was true.
Xarao
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If the police gets involved, you may be looking at some serious trouble, especially considering that you're over 16.
LostLioness
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I suggest staying single until you are human enough to not toy with others' feelings. Apologise to both boys and move on, focus on your education.
999tigger
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Xarao)
If the police gets involved, you may be looking at some serious trouble, especially considering that you're over 16.
Trouble for what?
keptinside
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Lol. That was good one. Tsr evolving
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
8l5k2j
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Theres been a regular troll recently who starts these type of threads and you are a new account with 1 post....

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, then bf1 and 2 (if they exist ) will have figured it out. BF 2 should dump you and you have a reputation as a liar. Not sure running away will help you as the reach of TSR is far. Maybe apologise to BF 1 and tell him you are a liar and not to be trusted, tell BF 2 roughly the same. Get ready for A levels. Your brother will have worked it out as well. Ofc this is all assuming it was true.
I cant talk to them irl/face to face, would it be fine to call them on the phone?
8l5k2j
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xarao)
How?
999tigger
Report 1 week ago
I cant talk to them irl/face to face, would it be fine to call them on the phone?
Yes or use snapchat or messenger. If you can trust your brother then use him as go between?
Not sure theres a lot to talk about.
8l5k2j
Rep:
?
(Original post by LostLioness)
I suggest staying single until you are human enough to not toy with others' feelings. Apologise to both boys and move on, focus on your education.
I will apologize but through text/phone call, i cant meet them irl.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
You’re an awful person. How anyone can cheat is one level of being a ****. To then lie and manipulate your boyfriend takes it to a whole new level. You don’t care about him. You don’t care about anyone but yourself. Even now you’re terrified of what happens to you. You clearly couldn’t care less about anyone else but yourself. Just go home. No one is going to beat you up or hurt you (unless they are so stupid they want to get prison time). Time to go and face up to what you’ve done, don’t try to justify anything. It’s the only way you can begin to get over what you’ve done. Improve yourself in the future and try as best you can to move on.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Xarao
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How?
You're the reason why the fight happened in the first place. I'd suggest you hire a defense attorney so you don't get the maximum time in prison.
8l5k2j
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xarao)
You're the reason why the fight happened in the first place. I'd suggest you hire a defense attorney so you don't get the maximum time in prison.
Bro, LOL
8l5k2j
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
You’re an awful person. How anyone can cheat is one level of being a ****. To then lie and manipulate your boyfriend takes it to a whole new level. You don’t care about him. You don’t care about anyone but yourself. Even now you’re terrified of what happens to you. You clearly couldn’t care less about anyone else but yourself. Just go home. No one is going to beat you up or hurt you (unless they are so stupid they want to get prison time). Time to go and face up to what you’ve done, don’t try to justify anything. It’s the only way you can begin to get over what you’ve done. Improve yourself in the future and try as best you can to move on.
I will go home tomorrow, but i will call them.
8l5k2j
Rep:
?
Yes or use snapchat or messenger. If you can trust your brother then use him as go between?
Not sure theres a lot to talk about.
Ok, i will do that, but they know where i hang out, they have my house address and everything, it kind of scares me.
angelike1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Xarao)
mate her post said she's 16
angelike1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

LOL if this is a troll, the joke's on them for taking the time to write all this out
999tigger
Report 1 week ago
Ok, i will do that, but they know where i hang out, they have my house address and everything, it kind of scares me.
Ofc they do, just say sorry, understand they are mad plus you realised you handled it badly and will try to learn from it.
8l5k2j
Rep:
?
Bf1 just texted me and told me that he will wait for me in front of my grand mothers house? what should i do?
Tommy4009
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

You shouldn’t be a liar pretending to be the victim. Get your act together
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (155)
17.59%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.63%
No I am happy with my course choice (523)
59.36%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.42%

Watched Threads