How much extra should en-suite rooms pay for second year house

Watch this thread
Ruth Dobbins
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Moving into a 6 bed house with 4 en-suite rooms. So the two people without en-suites have to share a bathroom between them. Rent is £115 per week but the people without en-suites are wanting to pay less (fair enough). They suggested £100 per week for no en-suite and £122.50 for the en-suite rooms. That means they are saving £60 a month just for sharing a bathroom with one other person. Does this seem fair? I have no idea but seems a bit much if you ask me.
doodle_333
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I think the best way to deal with this situation is basically auction the rooms... keep reducing the non-ensuite rooms until someone offers to take them. So if they're 115 sit down together and say 110, 105, 100 etc until someone volunteers to take the room then no one can complain as they all had the chance to take it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (13)
32.5%
Take a gap year (9)
22.5%
Resit my exams (7)
17.5%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (5)
12.5%
I don't know yet (3)
7.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
7.5%

Watched Threads