Does he like me and should I ask him out? Watch

EpicArma3Gamer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So at school this guy used to shoot me smiles across the classroom whenever I caught him staring at me

We're at college now and it sorta carries on because we both take physics and maths in the same class

He holds doors open for me which is awkward because he does it from too far away and I feel like I have to run so it's not to awkward

I do get weird vibes but I dont think he's dangerous or anything, but ive seen him stare at other girls and hold doors open for them and i get a bit jealous, he also doesnt really seem to have friends he's always reading alone or something

My friends are all in relationships and I feel a bit left out, they tell me to be wary of this guy though but honestly no one else even shows the slightest interest in me, which is understandable and ill admit im not great looking and im a bit quiet and boring

So im not sure what to do?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Maybe you should try to speak to him more and get to know each other well if you don't already and see where things go from there.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by EpicArma3Gamer)
So at school this guy used to shoot me smiles across the classroom whenever I caught him staring at me

We're at college now and it sorta carries on because we both take physics and maths in the same class

He holds doors open for me which is awkward because he does it from too far away and I feel like I have to run so it's not to awkward

I do get weird vibes but I dont think he's dangerous or anything, but ive seen him stare at other girls and hold doors open for them and i get a bit jealous, he also doesnt really seem to have friends he's always reading alone or something

My friends are all in relationships and I feel a bit left out, they tell me to be wary of this guy though but honestly no one else even shows the slightest interest in me, which is understandable and ill admit im not great looking and im a bit quiet and boring

So im not sure what to do?
Start liking yourself first before you try dating!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (57)
56.44%
No (44)
43.56%

Watched Threads