(nsfw) Am I being sexually abused by my boyfriend? (nsfw) Watch

xo_MariaSillish
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Trigger warning, please watch out for your health and safety!

To keep it, I would like to just pin point the events which happened and have left me having this thought in my mind. I would also like to point out that the positives of the relationship greatly outweigh the negatives.

•The first time we had sexual intercourse I admitted I wasnt 100% ready as it was so early on. After trying to convince me, he resulted to forcing himself inside me (without protection) until finishing. He later on apologised and told me he was ashamed and that wasnt really him.

•After saying I did not want to have sex on another occasion, we both agreed to opt for something different. During this, he once again forced himself inside me but I instantly stopped him and started crying. Things happened and I ended up comforting him.

•I was asleep and was woken up to him fingering me. Obviously, I was infuriated by this. He tried to convince me that he was really asleep and wasnt aware he was doing it. I didnt believe him but I tossed it to the side.

•I woke up to him the following night kissing the lower half of my body and just playing with it. I stopped him once again and he said that he thought I was awake.Again, I was infuriated and upset and didnt believe a word he said. He ended up becoming upset and saying he loved me, didnt want to lose me but he didnt deserve me etc. I forgave him and the next day we went out.

•other instances include that when I say it hurts during sex (Im still relatively new to things, im not used to everything yet) he would ask to finish even though im obviously in pain and not in the mood.

please help me out!
pinascalada
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
please call the police
Wooord
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
All I’m seeing is red flags
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Model_Image
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
he infact is raping you.

Even though he is ur boyfriend i still isnt ok for him to force himself on you or foreplay while your asleep
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Interesting first post.
Anonymous #1
Report 6 days ago
Definitely sounds like sexual abuse given you made it clear you didn't want any of it
JohanGRK
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by xo_MariaSillish)
stopped reading, bad troll attempt
Billycatnorbert
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Sounds like abuse to me
Have You spoken to him about it though. It could be linked to some psychological stuff (don’t know what because I don’t do psychology). Sit down and talk to him about it.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago

To keep it, I would like to just pin point the events which happened and have left me having this thought in my mind. I would also like to point out that the positives of the relationship greatly outweigh the negatives.

•The first time we had sexual intercourse I admitted I wasnt 100% ready as it was so early on. After trying to convince me, he resulted to forcing himself inside me (without protection) until finishing. He later on apologised and told me he was ashamed and that wasnt really him.

•After saying I did not want to have sex on another occasion, we both agreed to opt for something different. During this, he once again forced himself inside me but I instantly stopped him and started crying. Things happened and I ended up comforting him.

•I was asleep and was woken up to him fingering me. Obviously, I was infuriated by this. He tried to convince me that he was really asleep and wasnt aware he was doing it. I didnt believe him but I tossed it to the side.

•I woke up to him the following night kissing the lower half of my body and just playing with it. I stopped him once again and he said that he thought I was awake.Again, I was infuriated and upset and didnt believe a word he said. He ended up becoming upset and saying he loved me, didnt want to lose me but he didnt deserve me etc. I forgave him and the next day we went out.

•other instances include that when I say it hurts during sex (Im still relatively new to things, im not used to everything yet) he would ask to finish even though im obviously in pain and not in the mood.

please help me out!
Why are you allowing him into your bed so that he can assault you? Can't you tske action against him?
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
defo rape but when you say 100% were u about to have sex anyways?
KJEKJE Says Hi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
This post looks likee something I'd see on Quora.
nabilahhh
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Are you scared of saying no by any chance?
xo_MariaSillish
Rep:
?
Not scared of saying no, I am happy to say no but he disregards it :/
(Original post by nabilahhh)
Are you scared of saying no by any chance?
xo_MariaSillish
Rep:
?
I tell him straightaway when i dont want it, regardless of whether it was planned or spontaneous etc.
(Original post by KJEKJE Says Hi)
This post looks likee something I'd see on Quora.
(Original post by Anonymous)
defo rape but when you say 100% were u about to have sex anyways?
xo_MariaSillish
Rep:
?
Absolutely get what you mean. Its long distance so we usually spend a few nights at each others. Its all happened this week.
(Original post by mgi)
Why are you allowing him into your bed so that he can assault you? Can't you tske action against him?
nabilahhh
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Not scared of saying no, I am happy to say no but he disregards it :/
Eeek:/ you should definitely sit down and tell him to stop forcing himself on you and to definitely stop touching you up during your sleep. Crying unfortunately wouldn’t help much with the situation. How old are you both btw?
Last edited by nabilahhh; 6 days ago
xo_MariaSillish
Rep:
?
Yeah, he says he doesnt know why he does it or that he was asleep/miscommunication on his part etc. He agreed to seeking help.
(Original post by Billycatnorbert)
Sounds like abuse to me
Have You spoken to him about it though. It could be linked to some psychological stuff (don’t know what because I don’t do psychology). Sit down and talk to him about it.
xo_MariaSillish
Rep:
?
I cant talk to anyone i know about it so opted for the online forum lmao
(Original post by Notoriety)
Interesting first post.
xo_MariaSillish
Rep:
?
I have tried that method but it always results in me comforting and reassuring him and forgiving. Hes 18, i'm 17
(Original post by nabilahhh)
Eeek:/ you should definitely sit down and tell him to stop forcing himself on you and to definitely stop touching you up during your sleep. Crying unfortunately wouldn’t help much with the situation. How old are you both btw?
Dramadanielle
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Seriously, go to the police, that behaviour is not normal and the positives are only him manipulating you into thinking he’s a nice person when he is clearly not
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.95%
No I am happy with my course choice (487)
58.89%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.51%

Watched Threads