I had 4 Monsters drink, my stomach was tightening so much Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
And I was struggling to breathe. What's happening?? Even whilst I was drinking it, my stomach was burning up. I forced myself to burp to let air out and I felt like I was going to puke too. I still feel really uncomfortable and bad. What's going to happen once the caffeine sets in?!
studytheblurb
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why did you drink 4 Monsters in the first place ?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Rude much? I obviously had my reasons... If you don't want to answer the question, it's fine honestly.
(Original post by studytheblurb)
Why did you drink 4 Monsters in the first place ?
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Rude much? I obviously had my reasons... If you don't want to answer the question, it's fine honestly.
What was wrong with that question? :eyeball:
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Your reason must’ve been that you wanna die. Not many other explanations other than that one.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
And I was struggling to breathe. What's happening?? Even whilst I was drinking it, my stomach was burning up. I forced myself to burp to let air out and I felt like I was going to puke too. I still feel really uncomfortable and bad. What's going to happen once the caffeine sets in?!
It probably would be good for you to throw up to get some of it out of your system. The caffeine will only make you feel worse. You'll probably get sweaty and hot, your heart will beat fast and you'll be restless. In future please never do this again! If you start to feel very unwell, phone 111 for advice.
studytheblurb
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I wasn’t trying to be rude, sorry if it came across in that way. I honestly just wanted to know why
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It’s not generally a good idea to drink that much, people have died before drinking less monsters. You’ll be awake for some time and will have probably experienced anxiety and heightened heart rate amongst other things
joe goldberg
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Is Monster alcoholic?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Ah don't worry about it then. Sorry it just came off as judgemental to me over text. Anyways to answer your question, I drank that much because I've felt dead for the past few years and have been tested and found to have iron deficiency, vitamin D deficiency and low blood pressure... I just wanted to feel alive again. I had LOTS of coffee the other day and felt absolutely nothing... I just thought since I already have really low blood pressure, that I must need to drink way more than the average person to feel any effect. Yet still, I felt nothing... So then I moved on to trying energy drinks today... But anyways I feel better now guys, I think I was just having stomach problems because of the acid reflux problem I already have... Anyways that's ended and I have not felt any of the actual supposed effects. Like heart beat getting faster, higher blood pressure, mental alertness, energy etc just NOTHING at all, wtf?!? WHY?
(Original post by studytheblurb)
I wasn’t trying to be rude, sorry if it came across in that way. I honestly just wanted to know why
(Original post by RichPiana)
Your reason must’ve been that you wanna die. Not many other explanations other than that one.
I see why you would think that. But it's sort of the opposite. I wanted to feel alive again.
(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
What was wrong with that question? :eyeball:
Nothing, I guess. I know now it was just a minor misunderstanding.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by joe goldberg)
Is Monster alcoholic?
No I don't think so. Its just an energy drink with a lot of sugar and caffeine which is meant to give you a boost in energy and make you mentally alert. But you have to be careful and not drink too much of it because otherwise you may experience bad side effects, or even die...
joe goldberg
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
No I don't think so. Its just an energy drink with a lot of sugar and caffeine which is meant to give you a boost in energy and make you mentally alert. But you have to be careful and not drink too much of it because otherwise you may experience bad side effects, or even die...
Do you due from drinking a lot of coke successively?
Anonymous #1
Do you due from drinking a lot of coke successively?
You mean 'excessively' right? Not 'successively'? And to be honest, you know could even die from drinking too much water at once?? ...So you probably could die from too much Coke too, especially since that's a fizzy drink. I hear that too much of anything could be deadly, even fruit...
Why are you asking by the way? You're not thinking of trying anything are you???
joe goldberg
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
You mean 'excessively' right? Not 'successively'? And to be honest, you know could even die from drinking too much water at once?? ...So you probably could die from too much Coke too, especially since that's a fizzy drink. I hear that too much of anything could be deadly, even fruit...
Why are you asking by the way? You're not thinking of trying anything are you???
No I was just wondering because I used to think monster is not much different from other fizzy drjnks
Anonymous #1
No I was just wondering because I used to think monster is not much different from other fizzy drjnks
Oh right
Apachecow
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Still alive? Surprised no one suggested downing half a bottle of Jager to even the ratio
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Beware having gigantic caffeine loads in the presence of both low iron and low Vit D. Caffeine reduces iron absorption and interferes with calcium, which is dependent on Vit D. You'll feel worse in the long run if you keep it up.

The why it doesn't do anything for you is on a genetic level and there are a few genes responsible for caffeine metabolism. If it's not cutting it, then it's not going to and you'd be wise to not make your existing health concerns worse. Work towards fixing them and your energy levels should improve because both low iron and low Vit D are energy robbers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (155)
17.61%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.64%
No I am happy with my course choice (522)
59.32%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.43%

Watched Threads