The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Reevaluate your definition of love. It's infatuation.

And you'll probably never see her again so just move on.
Reply 2
but she was the most beautiful girl ever must be a way
Reply 3
Sniff her hair, she'll immediately give you her number
Original post by AnthonyJM
I saw this beautiful girl today on the train but I don't know her name or have her number what do I do?

Yeah, you don't love her. You're merely attracted to her looks. Unless she gets the exact same train every day and you do, then it's unlikely you'll see her again so just move on.
Clearly didn’t love her enough to ask for her name or number.
I saw this beautiful girl today on the train but I don't know her name or have her number what do I do?

what did she look like?
Richpiana has a point there
Spooky I vaguely remember a thread similar to this years ago
Reply 9
Take comfort that at least in this situation you can imagine that she might have said yes if you had expressed this love immediately and asked her out.

Was her personal trainer boyfriend using the bathroom at the time?
you could make a drawing of her & put it up around the station offering a reward ?

:dontknow:
Nothing, you cannot do anything only can become Kabir singh but this is not right life your life thinking that whatever comes in our life is for good no matter the girl you have seen you have fallen in love with her you want her in any case But my freind reality is that you can't do anything just only think that girl came in my life to make me learn about different things in this beautiful world I know that love is love nothing is without love but my freind you have to move on forget about past maybe you meet that girl again leave everything to god just chill and enjoy life

Latest

Trending

Trending