The Student Room Group

*** Process for junior CBSE college admission in India for a UK student moving to Ind

Hello All forum members,
I have an urgent question regarding the CBSE junior college admission process in India for a foreign student i.e. British citizen, with OCI card. I am a UK student, completed my GCSE and awaiting result on 22nd Aug. I secured a provisional admission to a CBSE junior college in India but need to submit few documents like Transfer Certificate / School leaving, Marksheet and Passing certificates to the college before mid Sept 2019.

I have been informed the document needs to be signed by UK Embassy and Foreign affairs ministry in UK and their counterparts in the UK which seems to be very complicated process and not sure if I can manage to complete it before mid Sept which is the deadline.

The question is who all needs to validate these documents and is there any additional document required for final admission for CBSE junior college in India for a foreign student.

I request forum members to give me concrete answer if they know anyone who has done this before and moved from UK to India after GCSE and taken admission in CBSE junior college or can find out any information from junior college principal in India who has admitted foreign students in the past

Thanks in advance
-SM
Reply 1
HiHave u got documents signed by foreign ministry's?Can u pls provide email or any contact number for the same?Because we moved to India in Aug last year during pandemic and documents are not signed yet. We can't go back due to visa expired.Thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending