University of Reading Clearing 2019 Watch

UniofReading
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone,

As results day's are approaching across the country for all of you hoping to start Uni in September, I thought I'd make a thread for anyone who is preparing for clearing, or may need it come results day.

If you don't get into you firm or insurance choices, or have changed your mind since applying earlier in the year, then the University of Reading is here for you, and personally, I'd say it's definitely worth your consideration.

More information about Reading and clearing is available here: https://www.reading.ac.uk/clearing/
Furthermore, if you've got any questions or queries you can use this thread and myself, or a fellow Student Ambassador will get back to you as soon as possible.

I know how stressful receiving results (and waiting for them) can be, but try not to worry too much as we'll do our best to help!

Emma
(3rd Year Chemistry Student and Student Ambassador)
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
hey I have a question.
Say if I get an offer from reading uni for my current course , can I change the course in September?
Thanks
UniofReading
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

If you've got in to Reading and onto you're currently chosen course, but then come results day you wish to change, you could contact the clearing and adjustment team and ask if you a) meet the requirements to go onto the other course, and b) if there are any spaces on that course.

However, if you're thinking of changing course now I'd advise contacting the admissions team and asking them more about how you could make this happen. You can contact them by email: [email protected]

Hope this helps a little,

Emma
(3rd Year Chemistry Student and Student Ambassador)
UniofReading
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone,

If you are starting to think about Clearing & Adjustment, we've got a great FAQ that may be able to help you prepare!
Find it here: https://www.reading.ac.uk/clearing/c...explained.aspx

Clearing & Adjustment is one of the most useful periods for many who are heading to university, so it's a good idea to get your research in early, just in case you need to use it.

If you have any questions, our student ambassadors are more than happy to help.
Good luck in advance for receiving your results!

Dan
Final Year Student Ambassador
UniofReading
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
As Clearing is tomorrow, feel free to ask us any questions that you have, in this thread.

The official University of Reading clearing hotline will open tomorrow at 07:30. If needed, the number is here: 0118 402 0900. Please do not call before then as the line will not be answered until 07:30 on 15th August.

More clearing info is here: https://www.reading.ac.uk/clearing/

The best thing to do is stay calm, have your details ready before calling (including UCAS number, clearing number, qualification results and the course(s) that you are interested in) and to be patient if you don't get straight through. We will have as many people answering the phones as possible tomorrow but there will still likely be delays in getting through.

Best of luck to everyone for their results!!

Dan
Final Year Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Reading
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19
  • University of Reading
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.36%
Excited (160)
9.2%
Worried (308)
17.7%
Terrified (385)
22.13%
Meh (179)
10.29%
Confused (37)
2.13%