University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

any English lit applicants?
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 201
Original post by arehbein
have you already applied?
honestly, we're not loosing anything at shooting our shot. I hope at least one of us gets in :wink: Yeah same its my dream school too, the community and lifestyle there just seems so ideal !

Not yet! Do you think it is dosadvantaging to apply later for EU students?
Yeah hey! Have you heard anything yet? :smile: Where else have you applied?
Original post by harry brennan
any English lit applicants?
Original post by minim236
Hiii. History applicant here from the UK. Has anyone gotten anything yet?

Hi fellow history nerd!!! I haven't heard anything yet but it doesn't look like many people have gotten offer yet anyway. Probably the kind of uni to take their time :smile:
I just received an offer for chemistry with external placement, AAA!! I’m so so happy :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by lemmens
I just received an offer, AAA!! I’m so so happy :smile:

Well done! What subject?
Original post by AlexSmiles
I looked Edinburgh, and loved some of the buildings, but did not like when you turned around and there was a brutalist architecture building....broke the mood. I've grown up looking at Boston City Hall and have always hated it.....

The Meadows and McEown (?) Hall are lovely though. When I visited there were 5 other students, all from Boston, Massachusetts area. Excellent school/program. I hope we meet at St Andrew's! And if not that, the Edinburgh Christmas Market.....best of luck

Thank you!
Original post by Kodyka
Not yet! Do you think it is dosadvantaging to apply later for EU students?

Nope I don't think it is at all. I haven't heard back from them yet and I heard that they wait till they have all applications on January 15th to give out offers.
Original post by Treetop321
Are there any Biology applicants here?

I applied to biology. I haven’t heard anything since the first few emails to confirm my application. I sent it Oct 12
Original post by Shyla29000
I applied to biology. I haven’t heard anything since the first few emails to confirm my application. I sent it Oct 12

Same, but I sent it a few days before. Not expecting to hear anything for a while to be honest. St Andrews seems to take their time :smile:
Nothing other than confirmation of my application
Well done! What subject?

aw thank you!! oh yes I forgot to mention, for chemistry with external placement
Same, but I sent it a few days before. Not expecting to hear anything for a while to be honest. St Andrews seems to take their time :smile:

Same I applied October 2nd and I've heard nothing. Apparently they wait until they have ALL applications on January 15th to start making offers.
Original post by chantelkeeganx
Yeah hey! Have you heard anything yet? :smile: Where else have you applied?

hi! I haven't heard anything from st Andrews :frown: got offers from Bristol Birmingham and Warwick. Still waiting to hear back from here and Durham! how about u
Has anyone applied for Financial Economics?
Original post by snehatennis00
Has anyone applied for Financial Economics?

I did but I haven't heard anything back yet. I applied on 11th Oct. What were your grades?
Original post by harry brennan
hi! I haven't heard anything from st Andrews :frown: got offers from Bristol Birmingham and Warwick. Still waiting to hear back from here and Durham! how about u

Amazing! Well done on your offers :smile: I got Edinburgh, Warwick & Bristol so far. We’re twinning! Waiting on here and Oxford interviews..
Got an ABB offer for Geography with Sust Development yesterday - anyone else? :smile:
Original post by Nathan0
I did but I haven't heard anything back yet. I applied on 11th Oct. What were your grades?

I applied on the same day! My predicted grades are 3A*s. What about yours?
Original post by snehatennis00
I applied on the same day! My predicted grades are 3A*s. What about yours?

I'm a scottish applicant but my highers were A1A1A1A1A2 and my predicted grades are AAA for advanced higher (bands weren't specified). What subjects are you doing? I'm doing maths, physics and spanish.

Latest

Trending

Trending