The Student Room Group

Student financial support

So I was not lucky to get a scholarship for my postgraduate degree application, and will start covering the tuition from personal fundings (family), and while I plan to start working to support myself as much as I can, I was wondering if there happen to be any other ways to me to get aids after I start studying, whether they are discounts based on my future academic performance or any other conditions really, I need to keep trying and I am honestly willing to go out of my way to get it this time, but the question is, are there such opportunities or it is just too late for me by now?
Original post by Ninas924
So I was not lucky to get a scholarship for my postgraduate degree application, and will start covering the tuition from personal fundings (family), and while I plan to start working to support myself as much as I can, I was wondering if there happen to be any other ways to me to get aids after I start studying, whether they are discounts based on my future academic performance or any other conditions really, I need to keep trying and I am honestly willing to go out of my way to get it this time, but the question is, are there such opportunities or it is just too late for me by now?

If you were close to scholarship then try again the following year.
If you had a job lined up then a rich employer might help.
Other than that you are in the same position as UK students, so think carefully as to whether the degree is worth it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending