Armed man dies after police shooting at Tacoma immigration jail Watch

z-hog
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
An armed man who attacked an immigration detention centre in the US city of Tacoma died after police officers opened fire, authorities say.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48978394

People like AOC are a cancer in our society, it's thanks to despicable creatures like her and her type that people are dying attempting to enter the US illegally and that there is a humanitarian crisis on the border. This bloke is now dead in part thanks to her too, I believe. Scum.

Were she reading this, she would resort to calling it a demonstration of White Supremacy by a White Man who wants to see America turned into a place with no Brown people in it and an attack on women. They always do, her type. It's cringing stuff, not one of these characters has a mind of their own or the ability to express any thoughts or ideas in a way recognizable by any intellectual process.

Her type will destroy America from within, that intellectual deficit is precisely what lands them where they are at the instigation of people with that objective in mind. People with a lot of money to fund them all along the way.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So you post a link to someone murdering asylum seekers and then proceed to go on a rant against people defending asylum seekers? If one didn't know better one would assume you agree with gunning down central americans...
Nevermind that it is almost entirely Americas fault these countries are in such a dire state and thus why people are fleeing them. They deserve all the refugees that come their way, in ones opinion. you cause a problem like this you damn well fix it and dont whine like a bunch of little *****es over it.
z-hog
Rep:
?
(Original post by Napp)
So you post a link to someone murdering asylum seekers and then proceed to go on a rant against people defending asylum seekers?
Read the link again, you're misinterpreting it. Granted that the reporting could make it more immediately clear that the armed man was himself one of the people who advocate open borders, it could be that vague on purpose. It most probably is.
Last edited by z-hog; 1 month ago
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z-hog)
Read the link again, you're misinterpreting it. Granted that the reporting could make it more immediately clear that the armed man was himself one of the people who advocate open borders, it could be that vague on purpose. It most probably is.
Ah my apologies it appears i missed some rather key bits whilst skimming it the first time round.
On further reflection a rather bizarre situation to say the least, especially with the rather contradictory epithets they use to describe this loon.
z-hog
Rep:
?
(Original post by Napp)
Ah my apologies it appears i missed some rather key bits whilst skimming it the first time round.
On further reflection a rather bizarre situation to say the least, especially with the rather contradictory epithets they use to describe this loon.
The case of someone who was probably not a bad person and lying dead now, whipped up into a frenzy and a state of mental derangement that made him lose his mind and life. How do these things happen, who did that to him?
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z-hog)
The case of someone who was probably not a bad person and lying dead now, whipped up into a frenzy and a state of mental derangement that made him lose his mind and life. How do these things happen, who did that to him?
In fairness if siad person was a self described anarchist he was probably already non compos mentis to start with.
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Police shoot nutter dead. Good.

Anti-facist, lol. Course he was.

That being that, I can’t help that feel that had this nutjob been anti immigration this would be a larger story.
Last edited by Andrew97; 1 month ago
z-hog
Rep:
?
It is hard to understate the enormity of the problem. We’re talking systemic cruelty [with] a dehumanising culture that treats them like animals'
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8983566.html

To explain the AOC connection, she's had a busy week cracking the emotional whip on the theme of detention centres for the hundreds of thousands of people caught crossing the border illegally. She deserves my loathing because such statements are crude distortions of reality, emotionally bent with the intention of misleading people and of cashing in on it in terms of attaining power and a bank balance that will allow them to go and buy a nice house in a posh white and elitist neighbourhood one day. It's disgusting to agitate social relations like this for money. Or for any other reason, really.

There are photos available of the cells in question, there's a water tap above the toilet for inmates to drink. Nobody is drinking out of the toilet, as she shouts to the winds, it's such a blatant and crude exercise at putting the boot in the US and the authorities overwhelmed by the numbers of people (encouraged by her and the Democrats in general) that it's impossible to have any respect for someone like that. All she wants is to stoke up hatred, division and anarchy to favour people of her own race. For votes from them.

The connection is that this guy now dead may well have been tipped over the edge by her histrionics this week.
z-hog
Rep:
?
(Original post by Napp)
Oh, surely many more people who glanced at the headline or simply 'skimmed' the story came away with the same wrong impression. Going by the headline alone, everyone could be excused for thinking it was just another right-wing gun-toting Trump fanatic at play. They sometimes don't make these things as clear as they could, that's true.
Last edited by z-hog; 1 month ago
akbar0123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
RIP
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z-hog)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48978394

People like AOC are a cancer in our society, it's thanks to despicable creatures like her and her type that people are dying attempting to enter the US illegally and that there is a humanitarian crisis on the border. This bloke is now dead in part thanks to her too, I believe. Scum.

Were she reading this, she would resort to calling it a demonstration of White Supremacy by a White Man who wants to see America turned into a place with no Brown people in it and an attack on women. They always do, her type. It's cringing stuff, not one of these characters has a mind of their own or the ability to express any thoughts or ideas in a way recognizable by any intellectual process.

Her type will destroy America from within, that intellectual deficit is precisely what lands them where they are at the instigation of people with that objective in mind. People with a lot of money to fund them all along the way.
You are against asylum seekers having rights?
You do realise most immigration happens from overstaying on visas?
If one country is stable and prosperous there will always be people seeking a better life.
That is some rant by you and makes you look more interested in attacking someone you dislike whilst fake hiding behind the person that died.
Are you American, if not then why do you care?
z-hog
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
You are against asylum seekers having rights?
Not really.

You do realise most immigration happens from overstaying on visas?
Ok.

If one country is stable and prosperous there will always be people seeking a better life.
In it? Yeah, of course.

That is some rant by you and makes you look more interested in attacking someone you dislike whilst fake hiding behind the person that died.
I've noticed how lefties refer to different views of the world as 'rants' and I do understand why they come across as such to them but it's still offensive and impolite to do that. I resisted the bandwagon call on AOC for as long as possible but it's true that I don't like her now. It's not as if I didn't explain why, is it? Duh...

Are you American, if not then why do you care?
Because this is more than an American issue and that is probably the reason you care too, unless you're American. Duh...
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z-hog)
Not really.

Ok.

In it? Yeah, of course.

I've noticed how lefties refer to different views of the world as 'rants' and I do understand why they come across as such to them but it's still offensive and impolite to do that. I resisted the bandwagon call on AOC for as long as possible but it's true that I don't like her now. It's not as if I didn't explain why, is it? Duh...

Because this is more than an American issue and that is probably the reason you care too, unless you're American. Duh...
Nope I just find your posts odd. The dramatic language you use and your supposed argument suggests rant.

cancer in our society-Scum. -destroy America from within -She deserves my loathing

I'm obviously not as invested as you, just find your attempt at a rational argument rather bemusing.
z-hog
Rep:
?
In fairness to AOC, she is just another cog in the wide network of interests working for that 'Open Borders' vision. She could be working at the Migration Research Group at Sheffield Uni, whose aims are absolutely identical...

The project will examine the emergence of prolonged insecurities experienced by groups previously able to secure permanent residency who are increasingly subject to visa restrictions and socio-legal impediments to achieving settlement.
http://migrationresearch.group.shef....ling-migrants/

The stated aims are exactly the same that made the vicictim in this case go mental. They're an offshoot of the Open Societies Foundation, committed to Open Borders as well...

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/

Or she could work at the CEU,

https://www.ceu.edu/research/centers

who are equally dedicated to erasing borders and restrictions on the movement of people across them. The last two are possibly the main engines for the type of change their financiers want and are willing to invest in. What we need to bear in mind is that next time we hear a pale young woman in need of a bacon sarny scream that we have to open up every border.... she was most probably produced at one of these outlets. Not saying there's anything wrong with open borders, just that the idea has come from whoever pays for all that and that there is indeed a drive to do away with the concept of border controls. What we see in the US is just an expression of such groups of interests in action., we hear them here and all over Europe too.

People like AOC are the stereotypical footsoldier for this political movement, they have all the necessary qualities. Young, female, not an intellectual in any shape or form, shameless and non-averse to emotionally manipulating others, she is perfect as a drone you can just fly about and direct at will. They're all like identical and uniform, the units put out by the Central European University and their network. We see them everywhere these days, even at the BBC.
Hanger8teen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The media and far-left are creating extremists but they'll probably blame it on the alt-right or the Russians..

They compare migrant detention centres to concentration camps. This is the danger of the Hitlerization of Trump and other leaders.

A year or two ago mainstream and social media were pushing some images of children behind cages which was later found staged to create a reaction against Trump and to support open borders.

Images of migrants sleeping in poor conditions were also in the news but it was later found out to be taken under OBAMA'S presidency that also suffered a crisis under the border.
Last edited by Hanger8teen; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.41%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.52%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (86)
19.07%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (181)
40.13%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.66%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.21%