College help? Watch

sadiebourne
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so i'm starting a new college in september, and thinking about what ill need to get before that

in secondary school, exercise books were given to us per subject, but in college is it the same or do we need to bring our own notebooks/paper?

what stationary is like really needed, as i dont wanna buy lots of stuff i wont even need?

- i'm studying level 3 extended diploma in health and social care
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
CoffeeAndPolitics
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sadiebourne)
so i'm starting a new college in september, and thinking about what ill need to get before that

in secondary school, exercise books were given to us per subject, but in college is it the same or do we need to bring our own notebooks/paper?

what stationary is like really needed, as i dont wanna buy lots of stuff i wont even need?

- i'm studying level 3 extended diploma in health and social care
Hi Sadie. For some colleges, they may not always provide you with stationery equipment as this eats into their budget. I recommend getting a pack of black ballpoint pens, a ruler (15cm would be fine), a pack of line paper (I recommend buying something that isn't too cheap or expensive) and either lever arch or ring binder folders. Hope this helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (168)
13.1%
Excited (111)
8.66%
Worried (235)
18.33%
Terrified (299)
23.32%
Meh (103)
8.03%
Confused (32)
2.5%