Very Big Challenge..Need valid response please Watch

Nneka186
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I applied for ATAS last two weeks and i got a new offer letter with a change of course from the same school..How do i go about it. Will reapplying without contacting them affect my application ..I am confiused.
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nneka186)
I applied for ATAS last two weeks and i got a new offer letter with a change of course from the same school..How do i go about it. Will reapplying without contacting them affect my application ..I am confiused.
If you have been offered a different course, you can choose to either accept or decline it. You need to ask why you were given a changed course in order to find out why you weren't accepted onto the one you want, so that you can make changes.
Nneka186
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have already accepted the new coourse. My challenge is how to make ATAS update the application. I have contacted them via email but no reply from them. I even reapplied but it refused to get submitted.
(Original post by Charlotte's Web)
If you have been offered a different course, you can choose to either accept or decline it. You need to ask why you were given a changed course in order to find out why you weren't accepted onto the one you want, so that you can make changes.
Charlotte's Web
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have already accepted the new coourse. My challenge is how to make ATAS update the application. I have contacted them via email but no reply from them. I even reapplied but it refused to get submitted.
You can only have one application - you can't have a second one. It's a simple case of them changing the course.

How long ago did you email them? You'll need to give them sufficient time to respond. Otherwise you could try contacting them by phone if you're keen to get this sorted sooner.
Nneka186
Rep:
?
I cant get their number..Can you help me with their number please.
You can only have one application - you can't have a second one. It's a simple case of them changing the course.

How long ago did you email them? You'll need to give them sufficient time to respond. Otherwise you could try contacting them by phone if you're keen to get this sorted sooner.
Charlotte's Web
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I cant get their number..Can you help me with their number please.
Unfortunately their website states 'We are unable to provide a telephone service to students, but your HEI may be able to make representations to us on your behalf.'.

You would therefore need to as your university if they can get in touch with them.
Nneka186
Rep:
?
Ok thanks for replying.
I appreciate

Unfortunately their website states 'We are unable to provide a telephone service to students, but your HEI may be able to make representations to us on your behalf.'.

You would therefore need to as your university if they can get in touch with them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.51%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (69)
15.4%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (84)
18.75%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (181)
40.4%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.69%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.25%