mfjm.rizvi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello,
I am currently studying GCSE photography and as a part of the course, we have to make a movie. I wanted to know which software is best with helping me edit the movie and how much it costs? It will also be better if the software was free to use ( it doesnt have to be though as I am willing to buy) and could work on Windows 10 as that is the computer that I have.
Thank you
Last edited by mfjm.rizvi; 2 years ago
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have your thread moved from Film to Computer Science and ICT, as I thought you can rather find some people who give you advices here. Good luck with your movie!
winterscoming
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've not done any video editing myself, but this looks like a good starting point:
https://video.stackexchange.com/ques...-video-editors

The best thing to do is try some of the free options and see whether they meet your needs before looking at paid options.

People who are doing video production professionally, or studying the subject at university are more likely to use the Adobe Suite. The student licence seems reasonably priced, but it's probably unnecessary for a GCSE project:
https://www.adobe.com/uk/creativeclo.../students.html
Last edited by winterscoming; 2 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (25)
13.37%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.42%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.81%
I need help with my personal statement (79)
42.25%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (44)
23.53%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.6%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
8.02%

Watched Threads