How do I book a driving theory class?

Watch
milobylo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone,

I'm from EU country when you want to get a driving license you buy a package at driving school with theory and practice class included, as well as both tests.
I can't find anything like this in London. How does it look like here? Do you have separate schools for theory and practice? Or do you just learn theory on your own? I only found the tip 'Hit the books'...
Does anyone recommend anything in west part of London?
yoshi2611
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't know about London but to book your theory test you usually book through the government website, if you just type in 'book theory test' it should come up. Personally my college offered help with theory but I only used the theory test apps which got me a pass. As for practical, you'll have to book with an instructor, which you can find everywhere, whether it be an independent one on facebook or through a driving company like Red driving school, your instructor should help you book a test when you're ready for it!
Bubblylibra
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
https://www.gov.uk/book-theory-test

This is the official website to book your theory test
Remember that you need a provisional licence.
OctoberRain7
Badges: 15
Report 2 years ago
You learn theory on your own. I would recommend the official DVSA app which covers all of the theory that you need with practice questions. You can also get books which cover all of the theory.
You book your theory test online and will have to pay for it, idk how much it costs in England though.
Last edited by OctoberRain7; 2 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (44)
15.07%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (95)
32.53%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (36)
12.33%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (25)
8.56%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.82%
I think it's an unfair expectation (72)
24.66%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.03%

Watched Threads