RG250
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I really want to get into writing.

I used to be obsessed with it, would stay up late nights writing stories, I used to use "Episode" when I was younger that's what really sparked it, apparently, I had a great imagination when I was a child, I was addicted to writing before my ex...

I want to get back into it again but it was so long ago (like nearly a year ago)
So, where do I start? Where do I get the ideas from?

I need help...like I seriously can't remember haha
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wattpad's a good place to start. It's an app so you can easily access it at any time and write stories offline. You could get inspirations from reading other stories and sometimes people write plots or like summaries that are short but it can inspire other people to write stuff like.
HateSchx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You need to get back in that zone.
* read some of your old work to see how you used to write
* isolate yourself from people only to just be with yourself and mind and to focus on that one little thing that makes you write and ignite it
* why did you write try remembering the reasons
* sometimes when you just dont do something for a while that you used to love. just simply sitting down grabbing a pen or whatever you write with could automatically give you that push to get back in it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (573)
34.33%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (687)
41.16%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (334)
20.01%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.49%

Watched Threads