The Student Room Group

What does she mean when she says I have no game?

I was talking to this really cute girl and thought things were going well but then she told me she wasn’t really interested.

I asked upfront and she wanted to give me a chance as while I wasn’t the best looking, I seemed to have a great personality. However, when talking to me more she realised I had “no game” and she just felt the attraction lessening.

What exactly does this mean and how do you improve in that department?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
most excuses women give will be because she feels little or no physical attraction to you.

this "no game" stuff is just BS.

She's not physically attracted to you enough.
Reply 2
Original post by ANM775
most excuses women give will be because she feels little or no physical attraction to you.

this "no game" stuff is just BS.

She's not physically attracted to you enough.

Probably true in all honesty.

Do you think a lack of physical attraction can often be overlooked if they really click?
Reply 3
You neither impressed her with your looks nor your witty repartee and she blew you out, somewhat rudely I may say. Although it's never a great idea to press a girl for an explanation for her rejection. Don't dwell on it, it happens to us all. Live to fight another day.
(edited 4 years ago)
Whether it's BS or not, i'd generally expect it to mean you lack confidence and initiative.
Reply 5
it means youre not her type personality wise and you werent getting the hint that shes not interested and werent backing off and she wasnt feeling it so she had to come up with something to show that shes REALLY not feeling you

you just keep being yourself and experiment and youll eventually "improve"
you might have sauce, a girl telling you you dont because she isnt feeling you isnt necessarily true - someone else might think your game is on point
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Probably true in all honesty.

Do you think a lack of physical attraction can often be overlooked if they really click?

sometimes if you see a person quite often and get on well you start to find them more attractive.
Reply 7
Original post by Zarek
You neither impressed her with your looks nor your witty repartee and she blew you out, somewhat rudely I may say. Although it's never a great idea to press a girl for an explanation for her rejection. Don't dwell on it, it happens to us all. Live to fight another day.

Why would she have given me a chance and showed interest if she wasn’t that attracted to me?

Do girls usually give guys a semblance of a Chance even if the physical attraction is small?
Reply 8
Original post by StriderHort
Whether it's BS or not, i'd generally expect it to mean you lack confidence and initiative.

Possibly, thought she was somewhat out of my league so difficult to know exactly what to say and how to act at first.
Reply 9
Original post by Mimi9335
it means youre not her type personality wise and you werent getting the hint that shes not interested and werent backing off and she wasnt feeling it so she had to come up with something to show that shes REALLY not feeling you

you just keep being yourself and experiment and youll eventually "improve"
you might have sauce, a girl telling you you dont because she isnt feeling you isnt necessarily true - someone else might think your game is on point

Thanks, got to keep preserving:smile:

I think my problem is I always try girls way out of my league because I’m more physically attracted but is that unlikely to work?
Thanks, got to keep preserving:smile:

I think my problem is I always try girls way out of my league because I’m more physically attracted but is that unlikely to work?

said "league" doesn't exist
don't put limits on yourself, society already will do that to you anyway
Original post by Mimi9335
said "league" doesn't exist
don't put limits on yourself, society already will do that to you anyway

Surely you can still think girls are too attractive for you if that makes any sense?
you’re not playing her hard enough, not hard enough like a grand piano. or maybe, you’re just not spicey enough for her
Surely you can still think girls are too attractive for you if that makes any sense?

i mean yeah you can think what you want but it's not a healthy way to go about it - gotta believe in your sauce
you sound like you have some work to do on your self esteem
The phrase is highly subjective so could mean anything. She probably means that she didn't feel a spark with you, which likely isn't helped by her not finding you physically attractive but then there are some really attractive people you talk to and you just find that you don't get that kinda vibe off them like you want to take things further with them.
Reply 15
How did you meet and how did she give you a chance?

Why would she have given me a chance and showed interest if she wasn’t that attracted to me?

Do girls usually give guys a semblance of a Chance even if the physical attraction is small?
she probably means your boring to talk to ect. watch some basedzeus vids on texting and stuff to get an idea.
@harrysbar Think I found Anton surfing the internet. If he gets kicked out tonight, we know why.
@Obolinda @PureHeroine @Scotney
(edited 4 years ago)
Lol, lemme die :rofl:
Hahahaha
Plus look at Curtis choosing to sleep outside since he's so respectful :flute:

Quick Reply

Latest