Msi GS65 or Razer blade Stealth 2019 - Base models? Watch

Anafay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am looking to purchase a new laptop. Was thinking of buying mac last year, but realised macs are too over rated. So, which one of these laptops is better considering gaming, performance and battery?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
my_man_123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did a lot of comparison between the MSI GS65 and the Razer Blade 15, not the stealth though. I find that the GS65 compares against the blade 15 with the 1060 or 1070 as the stealth does not have a gaming gpu like the others. The price difference between the two is also considerable, please give your budget and what you will use for and stuff.
Anafay
Rep:
?
Sorry, I meant the razer blade. Budget is roughly around £1500. Mostly used for writing papers, gaming, research.
my_man_123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, a thin one would be good for you. I have the gs65 and originally wanted the Blade but the MSI basically does it all anyway and I got if for a decent price.

Tip for you- check this amazon link, it is amazon warehouse deals, so basically open box items that were returned and you can find amazing deals on gaming laptops. Blades are going for decent prices along with GS65s and other elite thin gaming laptops.

You may still be able to get manufacturer warranty, even so, you can complain to amazon if anything is wrong and they will refund you even out of the month period so I suggest using it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=msi+gs6...f=nb_sb_noss_2
Anafay
Rep:
?
Thank you, really appreciate the help 👍🏽
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (137)
13.44%
Excited (93)
9.13%
Worried (192)
18.84%
Terrified (232)
22.77%
Meh (78)
7.65%
Confused (28)
2.75%