The Student Room Group

Does anyone believe in horoscopes?

^^

Scroll to see replies

Caramel Shortbread oscopes
Yes my mercury is rising
Reply 3
no
It’s a lot of shite. It’s just general statements that can be applied to anyone. They’re fun to read though.
About as much as I believe in the world being flat
Reply 6
No, because I’m not a *******.
Reply 7
Apparently ******* isn’t allowed... Retard then.
What is horoscope
Not horoscopes exactly, but I do believe in the zodiac in general and people's sun, moon, rising signs etc
Nah, I read those stupid star sign posts on Instagram like "what would the signs do if xyz" just for laughs with my friends.
How anyone can believe that arbitrary collections of stars that can be seen at the time of your birth have any effect on your personality is mad. People are of course sble to feel that the daily horoscopes where 'written for them' and are so relatable as they are so general they could be applied to anyone.
Saying that, astrology does get a bad rep, as it is really no less believeable than religion.
As it always is, it’s easier to blame your mistakes and how you feel rather than accepting actual responsibility, how people blame being rude on lazy according to astrology is absolute nonsense
Original post by Anonymous
^^

It’s worrying how people put the blame and responsibility for their actions on astrology rather than accepting responsibility for their actions
Yes
Reply 16
Horoscopes are just a load of farcical nonsense
Original post by Kerry.21
Yes

Do you actually believe in it?
Original post by Kerry.21
Yes

I'm going to guess that you're not good at science.
Original post by RogerOxon
I'm going to guess that you're not good at science.

I think that might be factual

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending