McDonald’s NSL email hasn’t come Watch

ez2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I got an email about four hours ago from McDonald’s to schedule a Welcome Meeting after my interview and OJE; but it said I’d get an email from NSL which I’d have to reply to with proof of my eligibility to work otherwise i wouldn’t be able to attend the meeting. I haven’t received the email and it isn’t in my spam. Does anyone know how long it should take for it to come through or should I have already received it?

Update for anyone with the same issue, I received the email about 18 hours after the initial McDonalds email
Last edited by ez2; 1 month ago
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ez2)
I got an email about four hours ago from McDonald’s to schedule a Welcome Meeting after my interview and OJE; but it said I’d get an email from NSL which I’d have to reply to with proof of my eligibility to work otherwise i wouldn’t be able to attend the meeting. I haven’t received the email and it isn’t in my spam. Does anyone know how long it should take for it to come through or should I have already received it?
Why not ask them?
ez2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thanks for being completely unhelpful
(Original post by IWMTom)
Why not ask them?
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ez2)
Thanks for being completely unhelpful
It's common sense... why ask a forum of students when you could get your information directly from the horse's mouth?

The HR person dealing with your application isn't going to be on TSR looking out for your question, so every response you get here will be a guess.
leviii
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ez2)

Update for anyone with the same issue, I received the email about 18 hours after the initial McDonalds email
thank god i have the same issue not long ago received my congrats/welcome email and i completed the rest of the application but ive been waiting to hear from nsl
BecElizabeth1010
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Once you got the NSL email, how long after sending pictures on did it take for them to get back to you?
I waited 12 hours for first email it's now been 20 hours waiting for their reply?
ez2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
It took about 10 hours for mine to be verified
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.71%
Excited (151)
9.01%
Worried (303)
18.08%
Terrified (375)
22.37%
Meh (155)
9.25%
Confused (37)
2.21%
Putting on a brave face (230)
13.72%
Impatient (212)
12.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise