The Student Room Group

McDonald’s NSL email hasn’t come

I got an email about four hours ago from McDonald’s to schedule a Welcome Meeting after my interview and OJE; but it said I’d get an email from NSL which I’d have to reply to with proof of my eligibility to work otherwise i wouldn’t be able to attend the meeting. I haven’t received the email and it isn’t in my spam. Does anyone know how long it should take for it to come through or should I have already received it?

Update for anyone with the same issue, I received the email about 18 hours after the initial McDonalds email
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by ez2
I got an email about four hours ago from McDonald’s to schedule a Welcome Meeting after my interview and OJE; but it said I’d get an email from NSL which I’d have to reply to with proof of my eligibility to work otherwise i wouldn’t be able to attend the meeting. I haven’t received the email and it isn’t in my spam. Does anyone know how long it should take for it to come through or should I have already received it?

Why not ask them?
Reply 2
Thanks for being completely unhelpful :smile:
Original post by IWMTom
Why not ask them?
Reply 3
Original post by ez2
Thanks for being completely unhelpful :smile:

It's common sense... why ask a forum of students when you could get your information directly from the horse's mouth?

The HR person dealing with your application isn't going to be on TSR looking out for your question, so every response you get here will be a guess.
Reply 4
Original post by ez2

Update for anyone with the same issue, I received the email about 18 hours after the initial McDonalds email

thank god i have the same issue not long ago received my congrats/welcome email and i completed the rest of the application but ive been waiting to hear from nsl
Once you got the NSL email, how long after sending pictures on did it take for them to get back to you?
I waited 12 hours for first email it's now been 20 hours waiting for their reply?
Reply 6
It took about 10 hours for mine to be verified
Reply 7
I've got the same issue, I rang McDonald's and they just said to check my email again :/
How long did you get it in
Reply 9
Original post by BecElizabeth1010
Once you got the NSL email, how long after sending pictures on did it take for them to get back to you?
I waited 12 hours for first email it's now been 20 hours waiting for their reply?

I know it’s been a long time but do you remember how long it took?
Original post by 22gz
I know it’s been a long time but do you remember how long it took?

Around 3 days because it was the weekends, it will come, dww

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending