Does attendance reset at the beginning of a new school year? Watch

ode63
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I’m currently approaching the end of year 10 & finishing mock exams. My attendance is at 80% (which yes, I know is bad) due to numerous issues throughout the year. I think it does, but I wanted to make sure- does attendance reset at the beginning of a new school year? will I start year 11 with 100%?
PoliticalManiac
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ode63)
So I’m currently approaching the end of year 10 & finishing mock exams. My attendance is at 80% (which yes, I know is bad) due to numerous issues throughout the year. I think it does, but I wanted to make sure- does attendance reset at the beginning of a new school year? will I start year 11 with 100%?
Most schools will have yearly attendance, which does reset every year. However, most also total attendance which is an average of all completed years attendence.
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ode63)
Who is counting and for what reasons? For example, school, social services and universities will probably take different approaches to this.
Indy315
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
mine did it yearly but I guess it depends on the school, do you have a school diary or anything like that as this may have the information in it. If not just ask one of your teachers or tutor.
Kerry.21
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (220)
12.45%
Excited (166)
9.39%
Worried (308)
17.43%
Terrified (389)
22.01%
Meh (184)
10.41%
Confused (39)
2.21%