The Student Room Group

Im an ENTJ personality type

ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.
ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.

Scroll to see replies

u guys r just jalous bcos am alpha
@gjd800 @It's****ingWOODY @-Quava- @I AM GROOT 1 what are yous personality types
Reply 4
Usually get INTP/logician. Dunno how much stock to put in it, but it seems relatively accurate.
(edited 4 years ago)
How do you find this out
Reply 6
How did you find your personality type?
Original post by Bang Outta Order
u guys r just jalous bcos am alpha
Original post by -Quava-

I asked first
16personalities (quiz) some say its inaccurate but for me, i say it's pretty darn accurate :P
u need to learn quite a bit about cognitive functions (there are 8) but i think this is not the right approach. the original researchers didn't explain it thoroughly so info is very vague so it's hard to know which cog functions u use! (cog functions are what the personality types are based on) 16personalities is reliable.
Original post by Wooord
I asked first
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Wooord
How do you find this out

Original post by -Quava-

https://www.16personalities.com/

take the test :smile:
the top student in my school is an entj...he's really driven....he neverrrr stops progressing and improving his grades (most people get overtaken because once they do well they study less)...the only person ive seen who doesnt get complacent. i like entjs and estjs the most. the coolest imo...but ...i REALLY dislike how unemotional they are...like unempathetic
(edited 4 years ago)
Took the test now apparently i am ENFJ-A :dontknow:
Reply 12
INFJ-T Advocate
Reply 13
'The Logician personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there’s nothing they’d be more unhappy about than being “common”. Logicians pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, Logicians have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.'

I couldn't care less about whether I'm 'common' or not, tbh. Maybe when I was 14.
ENFJ-A :redface:
I dont know what any of this means :l
Original post by Themysticalegg
ENFJ-A :redface:

:five:
ESTJ-A
i think ure not intj at all??? idk even know u but from like general impression it seems like ure estp...but na even that seems a bit different .......how bout like esfp
(edited 4 years ago)
I got ENFJ-T :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest