Im an ENTJ personality type Watch

shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by anonymoussse)
the top student in my school is an entj...he's really driven....he neverrrr stops progressing and improving his grades (most people get overtaken because once they do well they study less)...the only person ive seen who doesnt get complacent. i like entjs and estjs the most. the coolest imo...but ...i REALLY dislike how unemotional they are...like unempathetic
The drives comes from their Ni function, the Introverted Intuiton. It's a secondary cognitive function for the ENTJs. Their primary function is Te, Extraverted Thinking, which makes them good leaders.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
16personalities (quiz) some say its inaccurate but for me, i say it's pretty darn accurate :P
u need to learn quite a bit about cognitive functions (there are 8) but i think this is not the right approach. the original researchers didn't explain it thoroughly so info is very vague so it's hard to know which cog functions u use! (cog functions are what the personality types are based on) 16personalities is reliable.
Just takes a bit of introspection. With 16personalities I always get INTP, but I know I'm INTJ after reflecting on the cognitive functions
anonymoussse
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i think ure not intj at all??? idk even know u but from like general impression it seems like ure estp...but na even that seems a bit different .......how bout like esfp
(Original post by shameful_burrito)
I'm INTJ. Haven't used those online tests though, just examined the cognitive functions and did my psychological profile based on that
Last edited by anonymoussse; 4 weeks ago
XOR_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I got ENFJ-T
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i think ure not intj at all??? idk even know u but from like general impression it seems like ure estp...but na even that seems a bit different .......how bout like esfp
Are those assumption based on my posts on here?:laugh: I'm not anything like on tsr lol. Can say with 100% certainty I'm INTJ

Anyways, if you want a slightly more accurate result takes those tests, they are better than 16personalities. But you can only know for sure if you learn the cognitive functions. Takes a lot of self-reflection though:

Mypersonality.info
Human metrics
IDR labs
Last edited by shameful_burrito; 4 weeks ago
anonymoussse
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i thought i was good at spotting different types.. especially the ones i know most about (Estp...estj...infp...and others) estps are the easiest to spot imo. i thought u were estp.
or at least e and not i. i dont like cog functions i tried learning about them but theyre so vague imo. e.g Ni is all "visionary" but idk what that means
Are those assumption based on my posts on here?:laugh: I'm not anything like on tsr lol. Can say with 100% certainty I'm INTJ

Anyways, if you want a slightly more accurate result takes those tests, they are better than 16personalities. But you can only know for sure if you learn the cognitive functions. Takes a lot of self-reflection though:

Mypersonality.info
Human metrics
IDR labs
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i thought i was good at spotting different types.. especially the ones i know most about (Estp...estj...infp...and others) estps are the easiest to spot imo. i thought u were estp.
or at least e and not i
That's literally that one thing I'm absolutely certain of, introversion preference over extraversion. I'm a very introverted individual That and the NT temperament. Had my doubts between INTP and INTJ, was very close, but came to the conclusion that INTJ was more fitting. You might be good at spotting tbh, but I intentionally come across very different on tsr than my actual self. Makes it impossible for other people to know who I really am
Themysticalegg
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
We da cool kids :five:
(Original post by I AM GROOT 1)
:five:
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i dont like cog functions i tried learning about them but theyre so vague imo. e.g Ni is all "visionary" but idk what that means
Ni is basically being aware of your own future in a way. Will-power to succeed in what you put your mind to, basically being very ambitious. That's my primary function
-Quava-
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I am INFJ
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
gjd800 It's****ingWOODY -Quava- I AM GROOT 1 shameful_burrito what are yous personality types
I AM GROOT 1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Themysticalegg)
We da cool kids :five:
:cool: yup
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by -Quava-)
I am INFJ
Ditto

Man's a rare breed

EDIT: Why is this in relationships so we can't embed images
-Quava-
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
:five:
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
Ditto

Man's a rare breed

Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Wooord)
How do you find this out
How did you find your personality type?
(Original post by Wooord)
I asked first
She sho' nuff did ask first mhm

I'm INTJ. Haven't used those online tests though, just examined the cognitive functions and did my psychological profile based on that
You can't pick! Tis destiny my young friend lol.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Don't come at man's forum location bro
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
I am A sociopath
Fixed it
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
The drives comes from their Ni function, the Introverted Intuiton. It's a secondary cognitive function for the ENTJs. Their primary function is Te, Extraverted Thinking, which makes them good leaders.
What's this Ni and Te? It's like the periodic table in this ***** lol.

Introverted intuition....:beard: aye I am very introspective and intellectual. I'm often used an example on how to behave in professional and social environments, unbeknownst to tsr. And I'm always dedicated to self improvement but capable of contentment as well.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lady Jamie)
Congrats big boy, ENTJs are my fav group to tease.

It’s never consistent for me 😞 Went from ENFP to ENTJ to ENTP. I feel like it just depends on the mood I’m in.

Edit* I’m back to ENFP (I guess this is my holiday personality).
Tease how tiny lady

I think you're just drunk lol or maybe you still have to become one with who you are :moon:
(Original post by I AM GROOT 1)
Took the test now apparently i am ENFJ-A :dontknow:
I'll read that soon babs. Do you agree with it at least lol
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Ditto

Man's a rare breed

That description actually sounds quite Piscean bro
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
You can't pick! Tis destiny my young friend lol.
Yes you can't pick, hence why the tests are not very accurate, they are picking for you without following the cognitive functions. You can only know what type you are if you introspect
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (15)
16.67%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (13)
14.44%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (22)
24.44%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (33)
36.67%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (1)
1.11%
No particular grades needed (6)
6.67%