The Student Room Group

IGCSE Chemistry

Someone please help me because I don’t know which textbook I’m supposed to use because I’m doing the Chemistry IGCSE 2020
which exam board are you doing?
I’m doing CIE
Original post by ChattyCherry1
which exam board are you doing?
Print out the specification and make sure you know everything on the specification.Make notes using your textbook or whatever you like best.After learning all the information make sure you do a lot of past paper questions, not only for CIE but other exam boards as well and clear ANY doubts you have before the test.Also pay attention in class and talk to the teacher if you don't understand anything or search it up.Also if there are any 'define' points in the syllabus make sure you learn it, thats what my bio teacher said.Also does your school not provide you with a textbook?
(edited 4 years ago)
I’m going to year 11 once the summer holiday is over so that’s when my classes are going to begin and we get our books almost a week before school begins. So I was wondering which Textbook is best for me to use.

Original post by ChattyCherry1
Print out the specification and make sure you know everything on the specification.Make notes using your textbook or whatever you like best.After learning all the information make sure you do a lot of past paper questions, not only for CIE but other exam boards as well and clear ANY doubts you have before the test.Also pay attention in class and talk to the teacher if you don't understand anything or search it up.Also if there are any 'define' points in the syllabus make sure you learn it, thats what my bio teacher said.Also does your school not provide you with a textbook?

Quick Reply

Latest