The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Stream Applications

I would like to apply for the civil service fast stream scheme in Autumn when applications open again. I was wondering if it is possible to apply for more than one scheme at once, or if you can only apply for one at a time? Eg, the Diplomatic Services scheme, as well as the Social Research scheme, and maybe others. On their website it says you can only apply once per an application season but I don't know if this means once per a scheme or only one scheme. Thanks for any help!
Original post by purplesloth11
I would like to apply for the civil service fast stream scheme in Autumn when applications open again. I was wondering if it is possible to apply for more than one scheme at once, or if you can only apply for one at a time? Eg, the Diplomatic Services scheme, as well as the Social Research scheme, and maybe others. On their website it says you can only apply once per an application season but I don't know if this means once per a scheme or only one scheme. Thanks for any help!

Yep you can apply for multiple schemes in one year - you rank 4 (if I remember correctly - may have been 5) schemes in order of preference e.g. I did diplomatic, Houses of Parliament, social research and generalist. Good luck!
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending