username4409798
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello!
I've decided to do my IRP on the contributions of French scientists in Medicine. However, I'm not entirely sure on how to present the information. Can anyone please advise me on how to structure my IRP?
romane.c.allen
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! Though I don't have my mark for my IRP yet, my teacher seemed quite enthusiastic about my IRP so I thought I'd share what I did.
Mine was on the contribution of ethnic minorities on French cinema. I structured it around the key questions I wanted to answer: namely 'why is there so little representation' 'does stereotype have a part in representation?' 'what progress has been made?' 'who are the pioneers on minority representation' and 'what is the future of minorities in french cinema?' I preapred fancy phrases, lots of opinions, and interesting facts and statistics for each of these questions. In addition, I focused in on a few key actors and directors that were relevant and delved deep into their history and how they had a bearing on the topic. You could try something similar!!

As for the presentation, I mainly decided to focus on why I chose this project and its context in today's world.
Here's a link to my master document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
And my presentation
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU'LL DO FAB!!
Charlottepxxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi Romane, did you give the master document to your teacher? A year thirteen struggling with IRP here!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (14)
19.18%
No (59)
80.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed