for black girls - do you like white boys??

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
it is rare for me to see a black white couple where the boy is white and the girl is black... is it because black girls don't like us?
Advertisement
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i’m black and like i’ve said a million times, i like guys of all ethnic backgrounds. i see the hart not the colour
Shish_bish
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It really depends on the person, background and how they were brought up.

I have no dating race preference but I’ve realised that it really depends on the person, my sister told me that she would never date a white guy because she doesn’t have much in common with them and always runs out of what to say as their somethings they just don’t get, so she labels them as ‘boring’.
And my friend who only dates black and Asian guys because she likes bad boys which most white guys aren’t.

And another friend of mine she only dates black guys because it’s just her background and the way she was bought up to believe that she has to always date her own.

And for my case I have dated from a variety of races and comes down to the person not the race.
Though I have realised that black girls who date white dudes are usually interested in different kind of things than what black guys are interested and in most cases they find that they have more in common with someone of another race.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
as a black girl ill say this.

most people think we only like black boys, but that's wrong - we like boys of all ethnicities, some of us even like white boys more.

if your athletic and muscular, big YES.
It's****ingWOODY
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Works both ways. Some black girls aren't attracted to white guys and some white guys aren't attracted to black girls.
Advertisement
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Yeah. Personally, I prefer white guys but I’ll ofc date any ethnicity. This is because I like their hair and eyes and dont really have alot in common with the black guys I’ve met. My sister prefers black guys bc thats just her preference and most of the black guys she’s met, she relate to alot. It depends on the person but alot of the time, we dont strictly date a certain race. People can have preferences but not really date a certain race as they arent exposed to people they get along with
TheYearNiner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Some black girls only find white boys attractive so you need to keep looking
Advertisement
Alesha1991
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm mixed black/ white & there's people I find attractive from all ethnicities. I'm bisexual & I find the main difference in my preference between genders is a lot of the guys I like are white with blond or light hair but I'm quite attracted to black women. I don't think you can really generalise because everyone's preferences are different. With mixed couples, yes a black guy with white woman is still more common, but I've seen plenty of couples with a white guy & black woman. Within my own family, my mum's black & my dad's white- I think this was definitely the exception in the 90s when I was born, I'm sure a big majority of mixed race couples then were the other way round.
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
no it's the other way around
Advertisement
daeho14
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Personally me finding boys attractive doesn’t depend on the race so it’s not to do with liking any type of boy specifically
username4626084
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
#ilikemycoffeeblacklikemyman
Advertisement
Vanessa Chuah
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Idrc about race. But yes I do like white boys!
BlackkQueen12
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
yes
Advertisement
ajáh
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I personally would date any race/ethnicity (apart from South-East Asians... not for me dawg). But I got a soft spot for East Asians and black boys.
LivingProper
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
it is rare for me to see a black white couple where the boy is white and the girl is black... is it because black girls don't like us?
Um statistically 35% of black women marry white men which is more than Indian and Arab women

25% of Arab women marry white men

10% of Indian women marry white men

60% of Chinese women marry white men

If you look at British black female celebrities. Half of them have white husbands. Its just they're more black guys with white girls so you don't notice it much but look through their husband list. From naomi campbell, harris and so on
LivingProper
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Shish_bish)
It really depends on the person, background and how they were brought up.

I have no dating race preference but I’ve realised that it really depends on the person, my sister told me that she would never date a white guy because she doesn’t have much in common with them and always runs out of what to say as their somethings they just don’t get, so she labels them as ‘boring’.
And my friend who only dates black and Asian guys because she likes bad boys which most white guys aren’t.

And another friend of mine she only dates black guys because it’s just her background and the way she was bought up to believe that she has to always date her own.

And for my case I have dated from a variety of races and comes down to the person not the race.
Though I have realised that black girls who date white dudes are usually interested in different kind of things than what black guys are interested and in most cases they find that they have more in common with someone of another race.
35% of black women marry white men statistically

Just look a black female celebrities. Half are married to white guys in Britain.
LivingProper
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by username3890778)
i’m black and like i’ve said a million times, i like guys of all ethnic backgrounds. i see the hart not the colour
Black women with white men is second most common after east asian women with white men
Its just there is more black guys with white girls in the UK but the reverse is seen often too. Just look at all the British black female celebrities married to white guys

35% of black women marry white guys according to statistics
Advertisement
LivingProper
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BlackkQueen12)
yes
So many black female celebrities are with white guys in the UK. Its second most common after east asian female and white guy celebrities
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
White men are the most desired group by women of all races
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
White men are the most desired group by women of all races
No they're not get of anon then and say it with straight face. Considering most simps in thailand on lady boys are white men by the millions
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (165)
4.88%
Uncertainty around my education (496)
14.68%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (378)
11.19%
Lack of purpose or motivation (472)
13.97%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (163)
4.83%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (207)
6.13%
Loneliness (286)
8.47%
Financial worries (120)
3.55%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (136)
4.03%
Exposure to negative news/social media (154)
4.56%
Lack of real life entertainment (184)
5.45%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (302)
8.94%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (315)
9.33%

Watched Threads