Want more information about this university?
Ralucamt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello everyone ! I would like to start a Tourism and Events Management course at Northumbria University in Newcastle . If anyone could tell me if that would be a good decision ,about the course ,the uni ,teachers,chances of studying abroad or anything related ? Thanks.
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey,

I don't think many people can give you advice on a decision only you can make. If you think it's a course you'll enjoy, then you should go for it. If you think it's fulfilling and worthwhile, then you should pursue it!

You can check out things like Unistats and search for reviews regarding your course, university, teachers, things of that nature. It should help you get onto the right track and sort you out.

Best wishes,
Joshua
Studentnewcastle
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello
Am a current master student
Uni is great it’s actually way better than my previous university and bigger too with more facilities and restaurants and teachers are mostly internationals and very friendly i liked studying here a lot though i felt that some teachers had some prejudice against me for some reason overall it’s a great place to study thu not much diversity
(Original post by Ralucamt)
Hello everyone ! I would like to start a Tourism and Events Management course at Northumbria University in Newcastle . If anyone could tell me if that would be a good decision ,about the course ,the uni ,teachers,chances of studying abroad or anything related ? Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (68)
27.53%
No - I have already returned home (27)
10.93%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (51)
20.65%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (26)
10.53%
No - I live at home during term anyway (75)
30.36%

Watched Threads