Visa

Watch this thread
oussi
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey
i'm submitting my supporting documents online to the visa center / please can anyone tell me about the 10 pages of the application form should i sign them all & what date should i put ( any date or the visa appointement date ) ?
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by oussi)
Hey
i'm submitting my supporting documents online to the visa center / please can anyone tell me about the 10 pages of the application form should i sign them all & what date should i put ( any date or the visa appointement date ) ?
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Contact centre will tell yoou if its UK visas.

You really dont provide sufficient information about yourself and your situation, so best clarify this with them.
oussi
Rep:
hey
after applying online i was given an application form & documents checklist
since i've chosen to apply in the center by self service choice ( uploading myself ) my documents i wonder if i should upload the application form & checklist too & if so should i sign them before uploading ?
thank you
(Original post by 999tigger)
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Contact centre will tell yoou if its UK visas.

You really dont provide sufficient information about yourself and your situation, so best clarify this with them.
999tigger
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by oussi)
hey
after applying online i was given an application form & documents checklist
since i've chosen to apply in the center by self service choice ( uploading myself ) my documents i wonder if i should upload the application form & checklist too & if so should i sign them before uploading ?
thank you
You still dont realise you arent providing enough information.
You may know you are applying for a visa but you havent given any background information.
What sort of visa?

Based on no information, then I would upload those as well on the basis you dont lose anything.
If they dont need it they can ignore.
If they do need it and you havent enclosed then your application stops.
If there are spaces to sign and date then do so before uploading.
If there are no spaces to sign and date then that would indicate they arent required.
oussi
Rep:
Tier 4 general student visa
(Original post by 999tigger)
You still dont realise you arent providing enough information.
You may know you are applying for a visa but you havent given any background information.
What sort of visa?

Based on no information, then I would upload those as well on the basis you dont lose anything.
If they dont need it they can ignore.
If they do need it and you havent enclosed then your application stops.
If there are spaces to sign and date then do so before uploading.
If there are no spaces to sign and date then that would indicate they arent required.
999tigger
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by oussi)
Tier 4 general student visa
Then I would:
1. Contact the embassy or place you are applying to or the number given.
2. Follow the common sense precautions I gave above.
3. If there is a place to date and sign then I would use the date I signed as that is what you are attesting to i.e that you completed the document on that date. It is nothing to do with the date of your interview, unless it has a box saying date of interview.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (223)
42.31%
The paper was reasonable (226)
42.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.11%
It was TERRIBLE (30)
5.69%

Watched Threads