Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I would like to know if I have a chance to apply for a full scholarship at the University of Westminster. I have finished as the first in my class at school and I even have a certificate for the president of my country that certifies that.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I would like to know if I have a chance to apply for a full scholarship at the University of Westminster. I have finished as the first in my class at school and I even have a certificate for the president of my country that certifies that.
full scholarships arent really available in the uk i m afraid
AnnaMirjam
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
There is a full scholarship in the University of Westminster, but the deadline have already passed by 21th of June. The full scholarship is only available to those with financial need and who from a middle-income country (that are not in the list on their scholarships' page). They give out ONLY ONE full scholarship to ONLY ONE person, and you can only apply to one scholarship at a time so take that decision seriously if you're already eligible after you checked the criterias.
University of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi there

We have awarded all our scholarships for September 2019 entry now. If you wish to apply for a full scholarship the next available time to apply will be for September 2020 entry. Applications normally go live on the website from January 2020 onwards.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

(Original post by Anonymous)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
    All Departments will be open. Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
    All departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Wed, 4 Dec '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (173)
27.2%
Not great so far... (227)
35.69%
I want to drop out! (123)
19.34%

Watched Threads