The Student Room Group

I have a VERY important question

I am having an argument with my **** of a friend about whether or not the word d*ck is a swear word or not. I think it is but he (the absolute idiot that he is) thinks that it is not. He is happy to say this word but wont say any other swear words. Am I right? If so should I throw a chair at his head xD

I hope this doesn't get banned as we both want to know who`s right.

Scroll to see replies

If I said it in the presence of my parents, they would look at me funny (and they once yelled at me for saying 'bloody'), so yeah, I consider it to be a swear word.
Sounds to me like you're the d*ck.
what a strange thread. how bored are you???
Original post by Gent2324
what a strange thread. how bored are you???

we are both bored and we ended up debating over whether it is a swear word or not
Original post by chazwomaq
Sounds to me like you're the d*ck.

We are having a jokey debate
Original post by GlenCacao
If I said it in the presence of my parents, they would look at me funny (and they once yelled at me for saying 'bloody'), so yeah, I consider it to be a swear word.

See I am right lol I knew it
Dunno about swear word but it is an insult. I mean if ain’t censored on the student room then surely it isn’t a swear right? am i right or am i right mods? **** is like a rude person. a jerk...

******** is one.

oh wait it is censored lmao
Original post by XO For Life
I am having an argument with my **** of a friend about whether or not the word d*ck is a swear word or not. I think it is but he (the absolute idiot that he is) thinks that it is not. He is happy to say this word but wont say any other swear words. Am I right? If so should I throw a chair at his head xD

Depends on the context
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
Dunno about swear word but it is an insult. I mean if ain’t censored on the student room then surely it isn’t a swear right? am i right or am i right mods? **** is like a rude person. a jerk...

******** is one.

oh wait it is censored lmao

Thanks lol, we were bored at college and ended up having a debate. Currently watching The Walking Dead and listening to Take Me Home, Country Roads XD

Well its 2-0 to me
Thanks lol, we were bored at college and ended up having a debate. Currently watching The Walking Dead and listening to Take Me Home, Country Roads XD

Well its 2-0 to me

Lol well you won it

walking dead is so long. izombie is ten times better

D*ck isn't a swear word! Why do you think it is
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
Lol well you won it

walking dead is so long. izombie is ten times better

True!!! :lol:
Original post by MWills99
D*ck isn't a swear word! Why do you think it is

Probs coz I grew up with a strict mum who would beat ma ass if I said bugger which she said was a swear word :lol:
we are both bored and we ended up debating over whether it is a swear word or not

yea u must be very bored to have to resort to debating about whether **** is a swear word lol
Original post by Gent2324
yea u must be very bored to have to resort to debating about whether **** is a swear word lol

Yes we are lol
Yep definitely a swear word. Combine it with 'head' or 'cheese' for maximum impact!
Original post by MilkshakeMalties
Yep definitely a swear word. Combine it with 'head' or 'cheese' for maximum impact!

3-1 to me :ahee:
Reply 18
If it's allowed on TV before the watershed then I'd say no. And given **** is a shortened name for Richard.

Of course, it is.

Quick Reply

Latest