Diorgal
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, I’m wondering if the Fine Art degree issues a summer brief to students starting in September. Thanks.
Izzythestudent
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Would this not be different for different universities? Some do and some don’t, I would contact the uni or look on their website
Diorgal
Rep:
?
Agreed. I did post it under a Salford Uni thread but maybe that wasn’t clear when you saw the post
(Original post by Izzythestudent)
Would this not be different for different universities? Some do and some don’t, I would contact the uni or look on their website
Izzythestudent
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Diorgal)
Agreed. I did post it under a Salford Uni thread but maybe that wasn’t clear when you saw the post
Oh sorry I’m on the app lol x have u checked their website?
Diorgal
Rep:
?
Yes I looked but didn’t see anything so wanted to ask on here, cheers
(Original post by Izzythestudent)
Oh sorry I’m on the app lol x have u checked their website?
University of Salford
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi Diorgal,

As a previous student from the University of Salford, I imagine any briefs or summer tasks would be sent to you as soon it is confirmed you will be joining us and studying with us - this will most likely be after Results Day. Staff from your course will begin to get in touch with you closer to induction in September.

If you have any questions about the Fine Art course you can always get in contact with our enquiries team as they may be able to get you in touch with a member of staff on the course - their email is [email protected] or you can ring them on 0161 295 4545.

Another suggestion is joining our Facebook Applicant group, as you will be able to chat with other applicants and possibly find applicants on your ideal course. This may make you feel more at ease. You can request to join here: facebook.com/groups/salfordstudents2019/

I hope this helps in some way,

Regards,

Helena - Student Social Media Assistant
Diorgal
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of Salford)
Hi Diorgal,

As a previous student from the University of Salford, I imagine any briefs or summer tasks would be sent to you as soon it is confirmed you will be joining us and studying with us - this will most likely be after Results Day. Staff from your course will begin to get in touch with you closer to induction in September.

If you have any questions about the Fine Art course you can always get in contact with our enquiries team as they may be able to get you in touch with a member of staff on the course - their email is [email protected] or you can ring them on 0161 295 4545.

Another suggestion is joining our Facebook Applicant group, as you will be able to chat with other applicants and possibly find applicants on your ideal course. This may make you feel more at ease. You can request to join here: facebook.com/groups/salfordstudents2019/

I hope this helps in some way,

Regards,

Helena - Student Social Media Assistant
Thanks Helena!
Kitty D.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey are you doing fine art at Salford uni September 2019?
Diorgal
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Kitty D.)
Hey are you doing fine art at Salford uni September 2019?
Hi Kitty,
Yes - you too?
Kitty D.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes i am! What course are you on? I’m doing fine art and staying in peel park
Diorgal
Rep:
?
Yes i am! What course are you on? I’m doing fine art and staying in peel park
Fine Art too. Sorry been away in Scotland with no internet etc.
I’m a mature student so I’m living at home. You’ll have a fab time in halls and I heard Peel Park is the best halls! Enjoy moving in next weekend and see you for induction week 😉
Kitty D.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wait your also doing fine art?! And yes hopefully it is!!. ! I’m nervous x
Diorgal
Rep:
?
Wait your also doing fine art?! And yes hopefully it is!!. ! I’m nervous x
Nerves are normal 😉
The great thing about moving into halls is that everyone is looking to make new friends so you’ll be fine. And most people on our course won’t know anyone else so again you’ll make friends really quickly.
It’s going to be brilliant!
I guess as you’re going to be living in halls you’re not local - where are you from? x
Kitty D.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So are you also doing fine art?? What’s your name haha 😊 and I’m from Macclesfield so I’m not far at all x
Diorgal
Rep:
?
So are you also doing fine art?? What’s your name haha 😊 and I’m from Macclesfield so I’m not far at all x
Not far but just far enough to be able to not live at home 😉
I’m Jill I live in Didsbury.
Have fun moving into halls this weekend- see you next week!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Salford
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (157)
59.25%
No I haven't decided yet (62)
23.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed