Ed Sheeran

his lyrics are trash and his voice is annoying asf
IrisPen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by JoelBigSmokeTea)
Any rapper with "lil" in the name, literally every mumble rapper ever, and Billie Eilish. I don't even know why she's this popular in the first place.
I don’t agree with that (the Billie Eilish part at least) because she has actually been saving lives and young people by just letting them know they are not alone. Your opinion though :dontknow:
17t.martin
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Westlife
Atomic Kitten

Bad karaoke is being kind. I don't think they should be recognised in the music charts.
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Jess Glynne, Taylor Swift
MeghanMarkle1992
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sammylou40)
The Beatles
Treason!
everytimegrande
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 17t.martin)
Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande
it's martin isn't it? actually i think you should refrain from commenting about artists such as ariana grande as lyrically and song wise she writes practically all of her songs and produces her own sound , unlike many artists ariana connects with her fans and develops her own sound throughout her career ... also i would like to mention that rats rats rats rats are especially significant as there little squeaks and squeals represent originality and individuality ... rats 4ever
17t.martin
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by everytimegrande)
it's martin isn't it? actually i think you should refrain from commenting about artists such as ariana grande as lyrically and song wise she writes practically all of her songs and produces her own sound , unlike many artists ariana connects with her fans and develops her own sound throughout her career ... also i would like to mention that rats rats rats rats are especially significant as there little squeaks and squeals represent originality and individuality ... rats 4ever
Actually Martin isn’t my name lol. And I’m just saying, she’s posted so many times that she hates all her fans, and her music videos are actually torture to watch. Her voice is so ridiculously high pitched in most songs, and barely any celebrities like her because of her disrespectful attitude. So overrated
thatVSCOgal
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This is going to be controversial but
Spoiler:
Show
Oasis
Onde
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Lists of the best-selling artists are usually good place to look here.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (303)
34.35%
No (579)
65.65%

Watched Threads