Difference between Medicine and Pharmacology Watch

Enji
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hello, i am so confused between studying medicine and pharmacology?i have get a percentage of 85% in Seondary School but my degree in chemistry is higher than that of biology .. in chemistry i got A but in biology i got B so i am so confused between medicine and pharmacology .. what can i do ???
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Enji)
hello, i am so confused between studying medicine and pharmacology?i have get a percentage of 85% in Seondary School but my degree in chemistry is higher than that of biology .. in chemistry i got A but in biology i got B so i am so confused between medicine and pharmacology .. what can i do ???
You've got a higher grade in secondary school chemistry than biology - and that's fine. That doesn't mean you're unsuited to medicine. What's the source of confusion?

If your grades meet the entry requirements for the medical schools you're interested in then I'd go for medicine if it's what you want to do.
Enji
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
yeah but i am afraid to find any difficulty in Medicine in the middle of my studies that is why i am confused between the two fields and can not decide which one i would like ...each field have its own experience and i am finding difficulty in choosing between them
(Original post by Democracy)
You've got a higher grade in secondary school chemistry than biology - and that's fine. That doesn't mean you're unsuited to medicine. What's the source of confusion?

If your grades meet the entry requirements for the medical schools you're interested in then I'd go for medicine if it's what you want to do.
GANFYD
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Enji)
yeah but i am afraid to find any difficulty in Medicine in the middle of my studies that is why i am confused between the two fields and can not decide which one i would like ...each field have its own experience and i am finding difficulty in choosing between them
Then you need to do more work experience/research about each career. Nobody else can tell you which one will suit you best
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.41%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.52%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (86)
19.07%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (181)
40.13%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.66%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.21%