The Student Room Group

Girls if you had a choice, who would you pick me or a sugar daddy?

Me:
Handsome, young, entertaining, tiger in bed but a broke student these days.

Sugar daddy:
Over 40, rich but wouldn’t last a second in the bed

Choice is yours

Scroll to see replies

Sugar Daddy, every day of the week.

If he's only lasting a few seconds my hourly rate would be on a par with a footballer :biggrin:
Neither because both are insecure.
Or
Reply 4
i'd pick anyone over you
Original post by Wooord
Or

wait are you saying what i think you’re saying if so: :rofl3:
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
wait are you saying what i think you’re saying if so: :rofl3:

I meant whatever you think I meant, that’s how polygamous relationships work
Anyone that calls themselves 'handsome' and 'entertaining' should be avoided at all costs
Both options are worse than each other
Original post by joe goldberg
Me:
Handsome, young, entertaining, tiger in bed but a broke student these days.

Sugar daddy:
Over 40, rich but wouldn’t last a second in the bed

Choice is yours
Imagine choosing someone who’s older than your dad over a 20 year old good looking hotshot
Original post by Wooord
I meant whatever you think I meant, that’s how polygamous relationships work

omg you’re so right 😂😂😂 i think you meant you’d rather pick the word “or” 😭😭
A dog.
"Tiger in bed". Good lord this is worse than going on Twitter
Why do girls even like sugar daddies? It’s like putting your self respect on line just for few bucks. At least if you date me you wouldn’t have your self respect diminished
Why do girls even like sugar daddies? It’s like putting your self respect on line just for few bucks. At least if you date me you wouldn’t have your self respect diminished

The only two options girls have aren’t ‘you’ or 40 year old sugar daddy’ There are plenty of other options 😂
I'm a guy and even I would date you over a daddy. :smile:
Honestly Joe you seem a bit insecure and trust me girls can tell when a guy is insecure. I personally would prefer to be with a guy who is older than me and financially secure and is accepting of the fact that i like doing my own thing. You seem like the controlling type that would expect that girls should throw themselves at you just because you're young and think that you are attractive. Maybe it's your personality that isn't doing the job for girls and not your finances.
Who said sugar daddies are like that? They keep their sugar babies as a slave and would beat them up if they hang out with other guys
Who said sugar daddies are like that? They keep their sugar babies as a slave and would beat them up if they hang out with other guys

Nonsense.
A few of my friends are sugar babies, most have at least five sugar daddies.
Two are in relationships.
None of them have ever been beaten, insulted or even had experience of one possessive sugar daddy.

Because a lot of the time sugar daddies will have families (most of them are divorced with kids). they also have careers and will meet up with them once a while. Meanwhile someone like you who is desperate for women to choose you will most likely be all up in the girl's business because you have nothing better to be doing.
yeah Joe mate. You don't really seem to have a nice personality. Maybe if you had a better personality then girls might choose you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending