Ask About Civil Service Jobs (2019) Watch

username4880174
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Just wanted to start a post for anyone who has questions regarding civil service jobs/ applications. I have an offer the DBS, I am on the reserve list for the DWP & waiting to see my position on the merit list for the Home Office as a case worker. Technically I have been successful in all three interviews so just wanted to start a thread to share the knowledge I have gained of the recruitment process, interviews and assessment days. I found the student room really helpful when I was preparing for my interviews so just wanted to share any knowledge I have gained from the process. All applications have been in the past 6 months and I have also interviewed twice for the CCS and been unsuccessful on both occasions.
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Louislewlou)
Just wanted to start a post for anyone who has questions regarding civil service jobs/ applications. I have an offer the DBS, I am on the reserve list for the DWP & waiting to see my position on the merit list for the Home Office as a case worker. Technically I have been successful in all three interviews so just wanted to start a thread to share the knowledge I have gained of the recruitment process, interviews and assessment days. I found the student room really helpful when I was preparing for my interviews so just wanted to share any knowledge I have gained from the process. All applications have been in the past 6 months and I have also interviewed twice for the CCS and been unsuccessful on both occasions.
Hi, sorry you've not had any responses to this yet - just giving it a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon

Would you like me to try and get some promotion for this? I've given the title a quick update too, I hope that's okay
ak55
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by username4880174)
HI, I recently interviewed for an AO role at HMRC and I am yet to receive the results of the interview. However, I don't think the interview went that greatly and I am certain I have filed the interview. I am hoping to apply for other roles soon and was wondering if you have any interview tips, thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (189)
61.36%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
3.9%
No- I want it (85)
27.6%
No- I don't want it (22)
7.14%

Watched Threads