Hisham92
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
can i apply in bulgaria to study medicine with my ig or AS grades ? if yes, then what grades do they require?
i would really appreciate whoever would answer me.
Hisham92
Rep:
?
can i apply in bulgaria to study medicine with my ig or AS grades ? if yes, then what grades do they require?
Hisham92
Rep:
?
Glaz
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Moved to International Study for you buddy
Adam :)
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Hisham92)
i am in THE SAME SITUATION
rasool jameela
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
How can get financial help to study medicine in Bulgaria?
Which is the best agency to use ?
rasool jameela
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I would rent one bed room flat in Sofia Bulgaria.
dentis_ saad
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Hisham92)
i would really appreciate whoever would answer me.
hey i am a student from the uk currently studying in bulgaria in dentistry, i just recently finished my 2nd year so will be happy to answer your questions you can pm me.
you can apply with your a level grades. you need a minimum of CC in biol and chem and then you are qualified to apply
dentis_ saad
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Adam :))
i am in THE SAME SITUATION
hey adam pm me ill he happy to help. im student at plovdiv medical university studying dentistry.
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by dentis_ saad)
hey i am a student from the uk currently studying in bulgaria in dentistry, i just recently finished my 2nd year so will be happy to answer your questions you can pm me.
you can apply with your a level grades. you need a minimum of CC in biol and chem and then you are qualified to apply
I watch your YouTube videos lol. I'm also planning on studying in bulgaria haha
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
i thought you could get in with any grades??? it doesnt specify you need CC?
dentis_ saad
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
the general requirements are that you must have at least passed your biology and chemistry with a CC at least but some unis might be more flexible
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
the general requirements are that you must have at least passed your biology and chemistry with a CC at least but some unis might be more flexible
i know people who got into sofia with d's and e's
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
what do you mean with flexibility
dentis_ saad
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i think some unis let you sit the entrance exam with your gcse grades instead. at the end of the day the most important thing is the entrance exam so as long as you do well in the entrance exam and get a high rank compared to other applicanta youll get into the uni
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i think some unis let you sit the entrance exam with your gcse grades instead. at the end of the day the most important thing is the entrance exam so as long as you do well in the entrance exam and get a high rank compared to other applicanta youll get into the uni
right, cause im currently in year 13 so ya know i cant apply with a levels at all. is sofia mu an example of this as im wanting to go there :P
thanks bro in advance
dentis_ saad
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
message me
Angel Jaison
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hai am planning to persue a medical degree from warna university Bulgaria but really confused !!! Am an Indian by native and planning to shift to UK or any other European country for work if possible ...so is the procedures easy after getting MBBS degree can u help me out????
dentis_ saad
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Angel Jaison)
Hai am planning to persue a medical degree from warna university Bulgaria but really confused !!! Am an Indian by native and planning to shift to UK or any other European country for work if possible ...so is the procedures easy after getting MBBS degree can u help me out????
hey angel yes its possiblw for you to study and live here. message me and ill get you in touch with the right people
Angel Jaison
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
hey angel yes its possiblw for you to study and live here. message me and ill get you in touch with the right people
Yaa sure!!! Am actually so damm confused abt varna uni all of the people over here says that's its not easy to get a job in the UK with this Bulgarian medical degree can you let me wid some information of people working as a doc having Bulgarian degree... What are the procedures coz Bulgarian degree is a gr8 trouble in India as we have to pass MCI test which is really tough !!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (227)
67.76%
No (108)
32.24%

Watched Threads