The Student Room Group

girls has this ever happened to you?

Scroll to see replies

yeah i felt attracted to this guy (like butterflies) even tho he’s not my type at all. just one guy though and this other one actually. both online
yes, I fell for someone who like he doesn't pull all the girls or whatever, In fact it was over text I felt something for him because I hardly see him, I fell for his personality and the way he is. whats funny is there are people I find good looking but they have such sh%* personalities, and its like I don't feel as attracted or interested in them, its crazy because im the type of girl who has them types of goodlooking guys pictures saved and stuff but in the end ive fallen for how he acts, his humour his nature etc. not trying to say hes ugly, other people wont think hes a 10/10 looks and even I personally know me a few years ago wouldn't describe him as my dream guy but his personalities drawn me to him and because of that ive fallen in love with his looks too and feel hes perfect the way he is
Reply 22
I think it’s very normal :smile: some people are attracted to the personality and qualities. There’s nothing wrong with it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending