The Student Room Group

BSc Forensic psychology as second degree

Hi! I am a nurse,I work full time and I studied my BSc Hons nursing self funded in Spain. I would like to start Forensic Psychology as my second degree part time in the Open University in 2019/2020. Would this fees be funded by a student loan?

Thank you!
Hi Freya,

I've checked and this course is an exception, this means we would disregard your previous qualification and you can apply for funding.
How long have you lived in the UK?
Do you have a disability which means you're not able to study on a campus-based course?

Thanks, Tégan
I’ve lived since 2015 and no, I apply for OU as I work full time
Okay Freya,

As you have not lived in the UK for 5 years before the start of your course, you would apply as an EU national for Tuition Fee Loan only. For this you would need to send an EUPTL1 form which you can download here.

Please also send a certified copy of your ID (either passport or National ID card) with a completed certifier checklist. This is available below the application on the link above.

Thanks, Tégan
Thanks. I already downloaded the form. I don’t need to send that certified bit as I applied as a national *facepalm* so they already have my ID at SFE. I just mentioned it on my cover letter
Ah okay Freya,

In that case we would be in touch to request any further evidence we need from you.

Thanks, Tégan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending