The Student Room Group

Student holiday 🌞🌞

what are affordable but memorable holiday locations for students? Me & friends are looking to go when we finish A levels next summer, and don’t want to go somewhere basic like Greece, but still somewhere we can afford. Any ideas???
Reply 1
We’d be travelling just before school holidays since A levels finish earlier. Only one of us can drive and we’re really looking to get out of the UK at least :/
Reply 2
We’re all saving up so quite a bit, but my friends are all pretty stingey too 🙄
Paris is the bomb.com
Reply 4
Yea thats what i was thinking. All my friends are /obsessed/ with it being somewhere ‘special’, like, not ‘common’ i guess, but they don’t get that makes it more expensive
Reply 5
Original post by lconlon13
Your not special, you probably can't afford to go to like Vietnam or something just hit up spain

When did i say i was special? Im a 1st gen immigrant working two jobs but i’ve actually been to vietnam, thanks. Me and my friends just want to go on holiday somewhere we’ll remember before we all split up and go to different Uni’s
Original post by Wallflower.
When did i say i was special? Im a 1st gen immigrant working two jobs but i’ve actually been to vietnam, thanks. Me and my friends just want to go on holiday somewhere we’ll remember before we all split up and go to different Uni’s

Would you forget going to Spain?
Reply 7
Since two of our group go every year w family...yea
Original post by Wallflower.
Since two of our group go every year w family...yea

Yup going abroad with family and with friends are exactly the same experience.
Go to Portugal or Italy or Croatia or Greece then.
Turkey?
Original post by RichPiana
Turkey?

seconded
I have observed that students once they understand that learning can also be fun and make them more intelligent, knowledgeable and curious- ‘The attitude that there is no need to study during holidays, disappears - The students continuously engage themselves in learning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending