boyfriend makes me cringe Watch

trapking
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Lol basically OP wants to be blacked. Ermm if you want some real boys who wont care how you feel holla.

bj27
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Renaissance-Man)
Lol basically OP wants to be blacked. Ermm if you want some real boys who wont care how you feel holla.

bj27
What is blacked?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

bj27
loooool nah i want him to care how i feel just minus the unnecessary "romance".
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Lilli22)
It sounds more like you're just not attracted to that stuff, probably not as romantic as he is. You should just say to him that you're not into it. Don't say it in a rude way, just say that you'd be attracted to him if he stopped and he doesn't need to try flexing right in front of you or whatever lol
yh i might have to just slide it in as a joke somewhere tbh hopefully that puts it across
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
He seems very sweet and you don’t. You’re not compatible, so move on.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
guys think that’s hot and it makes me sick
same sis
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YaliaV)
He seems very sweet and you don’t. You’re not compatible, so move on.
he's sweet yeah, im sweet too just that i know when to not overdo it by my standards i guess
Glaz
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Andrew97)
What is blacked?
AFAIK blacked means black-carded, but I don't really see what OP has done to deserve a black aha.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/hel...ecord-overview
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
Send him a link to this page saying I feel the same way as this person
Leviathan1611
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
my mother has made me cringe since I was three. and I don't know why

I tried saying something but it looked like my mum was gonna beat me up so I just stayed quiet. I think you should too, you can't change someone's personality.
username2569523
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

bj27
😂😂😂
bj27
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

bj27
looooooool I'm done man outside the football forum is just too much.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Honestly, I was like that with a couple of my exes, and it just didn't work. If he makes you cringe now, it won't get any better.
My boyfriend now is also an idiot - but when he does silly things I find it funny and laugh, because he's the "right kind" of idiot for me! That might not make any sense, but it does in my head.
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Glaz)
AFAIK blacked means black-carded, but I don't really see what OP has done to deserve a black aha.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/hel...ecord-overview
this is not what I meant :lol:

Read definition #5 below:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Blacked

Andrew97
Glaz
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

Andrew97
Urban dictionary is blocked on the school PCs :ninja:
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Glaz)
Urban dictionary is blocked on the school PCs :ninja:
It's okay, look it up when you get home
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
my boyfriend sometimes makes me cringe with his actions
like i physically cant contain my face sometimes. I understand that some may see it as sweet but to me it just resembles indian drama type level of cringe. Like almost scripted lines and actions that too many couples take part in that sometimes just feel like i'm dating a teenage boy who is trying too hard to impress me. it's really sloppy and i don't like it at all

like for instance the other day i was on video call with him and he started flexing on camera. Think fboy licking lips and getting the camera to angle so he looks like he's posing for snapchat whilst smiling. I was thinking wtf are you doing please stop.

as well as saying cringey generic things like "youre so special", the whole pet name thing which i just despise, and finally telling me stupid things like I miss you when I only saw him a few hours ago, he also tries to be even more sloppy by kissing me in public or holding my hand. Or whispering things in my ear in an attempt to be romantic but lord it has the opposite effect.

I thought he was a roadman type guy who would be tough and not be this sloppy but lord I was so wrong. He became so soft I just feel disgusted sometimes. I really tried to like it so hard because I care about him but I can't help but find my brain thinking what is this behaviour pls when he does certain things.

there's no polite way to tell him he sometimes makes me cringe, so how do i help myself lol?
Talk to him about it?
angel.xo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
my boyfriend sometimes makes me cringe with his actions
like i physically cant contain my face sometimes. I understand that some may see it as sweet but to me it just resembles indian drama type level of cringe. Like almost scripted lines and actions that too many couples take part in that sometimes just feel like i'm dating a teenage boy who is trying too hard to impress me. it's really sloppy and i don't like it at all

like for instance the other day i was on video call with him and he started flexing on camera. Think fboy licking lips and getting the camera to angle so he looks like he's posing for snapchat whilst smiling. I was thinking wtf are you doing please stop.

as well as saying cringey generic things like "youre so special", the whole pet name thing which i just despise, and finally telling me stupid things like I miss you when I only saw him a few hours ago, he also tries to be even more sloppy by kissing me in public or holding my hand. Or whispering things in my ear in an attempt to be romantic but lord it has the opposite effect.

I thought he was a roadman type guy who would be tough and not be this sloppy but lord I was so wrong. He became so soft I just feel disgusted sometimes. I really tried to like it so hard because I care about him but I can't help but find my brain thinking what is this behaviour pls when he does certain things.

there's no polite way to tell him he sometimes makes me cringe, so how do i help myself lol?
yuck i cringed even reading this lmao

by the way the "roadman type guy" you wish to be with is actually just immature, handles drugs and failed his gcses. find a man who can actually pronounce words and form sentences
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

Andrew97
Oh my word.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by angel.xo)
yuck i cringed even reading this lmao

by the way the "roadman type guy" you wish to be with is actually just immature, handles drugs and failed his gcses. find a man who can actually pronounce words and form sentences
i didnt mean illiterate lool, or a social failure, just more rough i guess but that was the easiest stereotype in terms of general personality, not immature.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (15)
9.68%
Disagree (11)
7.1%
Neither agree or disagree (50)
32.26%
Agree (59)
38.06%
Strongly Agree (20)
12.9%

Watched Threads